Soon we will all be able to visit these beautiful country roads Fallout 76 will arrive later this month. Since this is the first time that Wasteland is online, we expected a larger file, but with all the patches, the BETAs and the basics update itself – the total is a larger amount than expected.
So how much space will the latest adventure take? According to Bethesda, 96.6 GB with a big focus on the bug fixes they fixed earlier this week. Sounds like a lot, right? Try this Comparison for Size: When the file size of the game was first announced, it was 45.04 GB. Then it started with the Day One update and now? Now it is doubled!
With more memory, push-to-talk communication, meter readjustments, and more, it's easy to see how it all adds up. However, if a larger file size means a smoother experience, this is a low price.
Bethesda has mentioned this several times Fallout 76 On the first day it will not be perfect that this is new reasons for the team. However, since the start, they have been equipped with fixes, changes, and adding desired features, which is honestly good for the future of the game.
Fallout 76 will arrive on Nov 14 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC users. For the latest changes based on feedback, see the following patch notes:
- Ultra-wide support: We support 21: 9 after the launch. As soon as they become available, or shortly before, we will certainly post our patch notes, telling you when you expect them to.
- Larger stock size: We have seen that he turns up a lot and understands the frustration. The size of the stash at 400 can be easier to deal with over time, but we plan to increase it in the future.
Press to speak [UPDATED]: While we strive to create a consistent experience regardless of the platform you are on, we understand that some of you may want to push-to-talk on the PC. With the voice chat enabled by default, we want to emphasize that the world lives on real people and other players like you. We start with encouraging player interaction and will
look into adding in the futureadd this in the near future,
- FOV slider: We did not support FOV sliders in our previous games, as it is known that many animations are broken and many trimmings appear on the screen. You can reduce the size of a third person on the PC by holding down the View key and moving the mouse wheel. However, we can not show it for the first person view.
- Exploits of different kindsMany of the reported exploits are known and will be fixed in a future update.
- Problems with the social menu and inviting friends / Creating teams / etc .: Those who had problems with the social components will find that many of these issues have been resolved. We will fix the issues as soon as possible as they occur, so let us know if you find them.
- Hunger is not satisfied: Some said that their "starvation bar" would not be replenished, no matter how much they ate or how they were rid of disease. This issue has been fixed and will appear in a future update, so no hungry residents anymore.
- Loud shots / noises: The issue of players hearing sudden random shots / loud noises in the Appalachia area will be covered in a future update shortly before launch.