Laptops and printers to do homework, televisions to enjoy digital entertainment or peripherals to play are part of the consumer technology that is most popular in these times of pandemic. Products that are more diversified every day due to the new needs that appear and where the offer is increasingly complemented with value-added services.
In the first 9 months of 2020 and according to Context data, the distribution channel of consumer technology has generated a business of 1,704 million euros, of which 711 million were entered in the third quarter of 2020 with increases of 48% in its entirety (physical and online retail). Some sellers who use wholesalers to provide inventory, train and above all, continue to grow.
At the gates of the Christmas campaign and as we already did with the wholesalers of business cybersecurity, IT infrastructure or printing, today we focus on those wholesalers supplying all devices that consumers need. As we always warn, there are not all who are, but there are all who are. In fact, we divided the special precisely to publish successive ones in which we include other protagonists of this market.
- Year of creation: 2004
- Venues: Málaga
- Manufacturers: 1Life, Bg Gaming, Drift, Krom, Noctua, Nox, Ozone, VSPC
Specialized in the field of gaming and consumer technology, Atlas Informática not only distributes different brands but is also a manufacturer. It has 7 own brands and can offer comprehensive and specialized advice.
- Year of creation: 1995
- Venues: Cornellá de Llobregat (Barcelona), Madrid and Valencia
- Main manufacturers:
More than 6,000 active references of manufacturers of consumer technology of all kinds and its 25 years of experience guarantee this wholesaler. The company has its own cash & carry as well as 3,500 square meters of facilities managed by 50 professional staff who serve more than 4,000 clients. It offers from the usual 24-hour distribution services, offers or dropshipping to others of more value such as its own technical services, financing or pre-sale or post-sale services.
- Year of creation: 2002
- Venues: Viator (Almeria)
- Main manufacturers: Acer, AMD, Apple, ASRocK, ASUS, Canon, CAT, Cooler Master, Dell Technologies, Fritz!, Gigabyte, HP, Kingston, Lenovo, Logitech, MSI, Nintendo, Realme, Samsung, Seagate, Sony, Thermaltake, TP-Link, Ubiquiti, WD, Xerox, Xiaomi
More than 200 brands that are distributed in more than 4,000 partners, Globomatik is thus positioned as one of the great references among specialized consumer technology wholesalers with a catalog that includes power supplies, graphics cards, computers, software or gaming peripherals .
His maxim is “Reach the highest level of excellence by offering the best and most effective service, distributing quality products and exclusively marketing leading brands in the market”. Thanks to this, in 2019 they reached a business volume of 130 million euros.
- Year of creation: 1986
- Venues: Alfara del Patriarca (Valencia)
- Major Manufacturers: MSI, Salicru, Edimax, D-Link, HP, Gigabyte, Intel, Asus, Microsoft, Energy Sistem, LG, Toshiba, Frtiz!, Canon, WD, Epson, Panda, Samsung, Synology, SPC, Verbatim, Xiaomi…
More than 9,000 references of manufacturers of consumer technology of all kinds from sound, image, entertainment, smartphones or networks. Their motto is «growing together. Your future is our present. Furthermore, Infortisa is proud to be “the only wholesalers that has three own brands: iggual, X-One and Onaji”.
- Year of creation: 2000
- Venues: Getafe (Madrid), El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona), Maia (Portugal)
- Major Manufacturers: AMD, ASRock, AverMedia, Acer, Adata, Alcatel, ASUS, Brother, Benq, Bluestork, ClearOne, Cooler Master, Corsair, Creative, DXRAcer, Devolo, EVGA, Elgato Gaming, Eminent, Epson, Ewent, Giga TV, Gigabyte, Gigaset, HP, LG, MSI, Microsoft, Qnap, Samsung, Sandisk, TP-Link, WD, Xiaomi…
Within the MCR Group is the consumer division, the one that gave birth to the company. The wholesaler has more than 10,000 clients to whom it provides a catalog of 11,000 active references from more than 150 manufacturers. All this managed from 10,500 square meters of warehouse that allow it to position itself as the first national wholesaler in consumer technology products.
- Year of creation: 1986
- Venues: Granada
- Main manufacturers: Acer, Alcatel, AMD, Cooler Master, D-Link, Daewoo, Epson, Fujifilm, Intel, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, Logitech, MSI, Panda, Oral-B, Synology, Taurus, ZTE
What started as a local Granada wholesaler has grown into a company that works with a number of IT manufacturers and offers a catalog of more than 6,000 references in permanent stock. The wholesaler has more than 120 professionals who allow personalized attention, shipments in 24/48 hours, repair services or dropshipping, among other services.
Megasur has its own brand Phoenix, which since 1998 offers consumer technology and the Dynos chain of stores with more than 220 points of sale throughout Spain.
- Year of creation: 1974. In Spain since 1989
- Venues: Barcelona (central), Madrid, Alovera (logistics)
- Main manufacturers: Acer, ASUS, Apple, Benq, BQ, Brother, Canon,, Kingston, Logitech, Microsoft, WB Games.
Almost 80% of Tech Data’s billing comes from the Endpoint Solutions division where consumer electronics are housed along with mobility and workspace-related products. A unit that goes a little beyond the more traditional consumer technology supporting some 10,000 partners with about 150,000 products from 250 manufacturers.
As its chief executive officer, Antonio Valiente, told us a few months ago, his objective is to give the volume IT business all the value it needs so that the distribution channel continues to do business.
Initial image | Behar Zenuni