A MAN surviving leukemia stabbed from a KFC double-down burger was reported to have been investigated.

Forty-year-old Simon Shaw ate the fast food meal as it settled in his throat, storming into orange Lucozade to clear the food blockade.

    Simon Shaw, 40, died after eating the KFC meal

@LEGACYCOMICS // INSTAGARM

Simon Shaw, 40, died after eating the KFC meal

Despite the best efforts of the witnesses, the 40-year-old went into cardiac arrest and died three days later, the examiner reported.

Bradford Coroner's Court heard that Simon had been waiting for his bus in Halifax when the food got stuck in July this year.

Then he rushed to a nearby newsagent to get a drink and rinse off the food.

Announcer Rauf Raja said in a statement, "After two gulps, I could see he could barely breathe.

    Simon had eaten the Double Down burger at the bus stop
Simon had eaten the Double Down burger at the bus stop
    Simon suffered brain damage after choking on the meal

@LEGACYCOMICS // INSTAGARM

Simon suffered brain damage after choking on the meal
    Simon was as

@LEGACYCOMICS // INSTAGARM

Simon was remembered as a "fabulous son"

"There was a squeak and Lucozade came back from his mouth."

Mr. Raja said the victim told him to try to hit him on the back and help remove the food.

He said, "He had difficulty breathing and it got serious."

Paramedics were called into the scene, but Simon had suffered a cardiac arrest. His life was then disabled three days after the incident.

    Simon Shaw, 40, was eating a Double Down KFC meal when he choked here with Hulk Hogan

MEN Media

Simon Shaw, 40, was eating a Double Down KFC meal when he choked here with Hulk Hogan
    Simon had already survived leukemia with Lou Ferrigno

MEN Media

Simon had already survived leukemia with Lou Ferrigno

Simon's family has since remembered him as an "all around" great guy who had defeated acute lymphoblastic leukemia ten years ago.

Simon ran the legacy comics shop in Halifax.

His mother, Carol Shaw, said he was "a great guy, both as a comrade and as a fan of the comic world, a gathering place for geeks, children, parents, outsiders, and anyone else who did not have anyone to talk to or talk to could listen. "

She said she was devastated by the loss of her son.

The autopsy in Simon's death concluded that he had died of cerebral hypoxia as a result of choking on food.

The older coroner Martin Fleming paid tribute to Simon's family.

He said the young man "touched" the lives of many people.


We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for the Sun Online News Team? Write us an email at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can Whatsapp We call 07810 791 502. We also pay for videos. Click here to upload yours.


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.