Royal children George, Charlotte and Louis only met cousin Archie a couple of times, despite living down the street, it was said.
The eight-month-old is currently back in Canada with mom Meghan Markle, while dad Prince Harry is in Britain and is helping to ease tensions after the couple’s bomb announcement.
Little Archie met his cousins for the first time in July at a polo event weeks after birth, but contacts between him and William and Kate’s children have since been limited.
Rumors of a confrontation between Harry and William have been suggested as a key reason, while Meghan and Kate are also thought not to see eyes, reports Sun Online.
The brothers were reported to have had an all-powerful disaster during the summer polo game in Berkshire, but have since released a joint statement denying that there is any atmosphere.
While sources at Buckingham Palace have also firmly denied that the queue ever happened, in the wake of Monday’s crisis talks in Sandringham, reports Mail Online.
The two princes joined dad Charles and the queen on the royal estate to come up with a plan for the future of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex after the announcement that they intended to “leave” the family business.
William and Harry’s statement said, “Despite the denials, a false story was published today in a UK newspaper speculating on the relationship between the Duke of Sussex and the Duke of Cambridge.
“For siblings who care so deeply about mental health issues, the use of inflammatory language in this way is offensive and potentially harmful.”
With Harry and Meghan trying to divide their time between Britain and North America, it’s unclear how long Archie will actually spend with her cousins in the near future.
On their official SussexRoyal Instagram page, Sussex said they hoped to raise their child with a geographic balance. ”
The statement went on to say that they would “lift our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition in which he was born, while providing our family with space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charity.”
After his birth in May, until he was brought to Canada in November, Archie lived at Frogmore Cottage in Windsor, 20 miles from Kensington Palace where George, Charlotte and Louis reside.
The Sun reports that the Cambridges have decided to meet little Archie for the first time alone, leaving their children at home.
Meghan and little Prince Louis were said to have hit him during the July polo game.
But with the Sussex who would have discussed the possibility of abandoning public life as early as May of last year, they chose to spend Christmas in Vancouver, far from Sandringham with the other royals, as per tradition.
And a few days after returning to the UK they announced that they would take a step back from real senior life with the intention of becoming financially independent.
Harry is slated to host the Rugby League World Cup draw at Buckingham Palace on Thursday before returning to his wife and son.
The duke arrived two hours before the creaking meeting on the Sandringham estate to have a close confrontation with the queen alone.
The 93-year-old monarch was said to be bitterly disappointed by the Sussex’s desire to retire from public life while dividing their time between the United Kingdom and North America.
After their chat and discussion with the three princes afterwards, His Majesty gave his blessing for a “transition period”.
His Majesty had desperately sought that his grandson and new wife remain “full-time working members” of the company, an official statement said yesterday evening, but has now given in.
He is said to want to resolve the problem in a few days rather than weeks, but has admitted that producing a viable plan for Sussex’s desired financial independence has proven “complex” with details still uneven.
The couple’s new website states that 95 percent of their annual funding comes from the Duchy of Cornwall, the Prince of Wales’s private property, estimated at around £ 2.3 million.
And with their intention to renounce the Sovereign Grant, it is understood that Prince Charles has made it clear that he has no unlimited funds.
With Harry and Meghan’s wedding, in addition to setting up the Frogmore cottage, they all cost millions, and the queen wants staff to find a solution sooner rather than later.
Any future financing is likely to impose firm rules on their business ventures, with the couple looking to make millions abroad.