– VOUCHERCLOUD is offering a number of useful discounts this week. Until Sunday, September 15, Debenhams has 10 percent off the first back-to-school orders, 10 percent off orders at H Samuel, 13 percent off Goldsmiths, 20 percent off Sunglasses Shop, 10 Pound discount on orders over £ 60 at Holland & Barrett 20% off orders over £ 60 at I Want One Of Those and 10% off on kitchen equipment over £ 400 at Currys PC World. The codes and details you need can be found at www.vouchercloud.com.
– By Tuesday, September 17, at 11:59 pm, you'll receive 15% off orders at www.coffee-direct.co.uk with the code 15OFF. Already ordered in the last week? Do not worry – you will receive the rebate as a refund if you send them an e-mail.
– Until 30 September, the www.neomorganics.com website offers three articles for the price of two in certain skincare lines. Use the code SKIN3FOR2. This is true for single products at full price in the areas of Great Day Glow, Ultimate Calm and Perfect Night's Sleep.
– A 12-month subscription to Nintendo Switch Online normally costs £ 17.99, but at www.shopto.net there is a special £ 14.85 offer at the time of printing. Family membership is also on offer for £ 24.85 (usually £ 39.99).
– On Sunday, September 15, you can watch two half-price movies on the Chili streaming site with code CHILI10 until 11:59 pm. Not all titles are included. The discount applies to rent or purchase at https://uk.chili.com.
– Get up to 50 percent off photographic prints (including posters) at www.snapfish.co.uk with code PRINT919. The discount applies from an order of 150 pieces. Orders between one and 149 prints will receive a 30 percent discount. The code ALBUM919 will give you half-price photo books (including additional pages) if you spend at least £ 50 on them, or you will deduct 40 percent of your book bill with no minimum spend. Both offers are valid on Sunday, September 15, until 23:59.
Details at the time of printing. Offers subject to availability. If a TinyURL link appears in this article, you can easily redirect to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.