As the transfer window for the largest European clubs will soon be open – find out when the transfer window in the main European leagues will be opened and closed – you can be sure that Transfer Talk scours the media in the world and relieves the correspondents to see what's on the agenda. Click here to view the latest transfers.
The Bavarians are making their way to City & # 39; s Sane
Bayern Munich is in talks with Manchester City to sign Leroy Saneaccording to the Daily Record.
They report that the Bundesliga champion has been given permission to meet the representatives of Sane to sign the player they wanted to sign in 2016 before they were beaten to his signature … by City.
The Bavarians have cooled their interest in Lille forward Nicolas Pepe and instead try to make Sane their captain. The city is reportedly pragmatic about the future of 23-year-old Sane. The star refuses to sign a contract extension until it expires in 2021. The city is not ready to see Sane while the player sets up his contract himself looking for more football for the first team.
Any sale of Sane could help finance Pep Guardiola's summer spending as he wants to get four players into the club.
09.13 BST: Atletico Madrid forward Luciano Vietto has switched to Sporting Lisbon. The Portuguese club has agreed to discontinue the wing play procedure Gelson Martins# Departure to Atletico paid no fee last summer.
Atletico did not announce any financial details, according to a statement by Sporting, the La Liga club would pay 22.5 million euros for Gelson and Sporting 7.5 million euros for half of the "future rights" of Argentinian attacker Vietto.
Vietto, 25, joined Villarreal's Atletico for € 20m in the summer of 2015, but has never made it to the Spanish capital and scored only one goal in 22 games in Fulham last term. Gelson left Sporting in public last summer, but struggled to impress Atletico coach Diego Simeone in the first six months of 2018-09. After being loaned to Monaco in January, he helped them overcome the relegation problems in Ligue 1.
08:47 BST: Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi says he is not yet ready to end his playing career after being notified by the US Federal Reserve Giallorossi that his contract will not be renewed this summer.
The 35-year-old has declined the offer to become a director with Roma, as he wants to continue playing in another place after 18 years in the Eternal City next season.
"I did not want to think about where to play next because I did not want any distractions for the team when we tried to get a place in the Champions League, so I have no direction for the future, although I do." I still feel like a football player and still have a burning desire to play football, "said De Rossi at a press conference," I'm going on vacation because I need some more time without thinking about football then I think I can find another club. "
De Rossi, who had previously rejected opportunities to play in the Premier League, said he wanted to play in England and saw himself as "more of a coach than a director" if he decides to end his career.
08.30 BST: Keisuke Honda is on the hunt for his next "big chance" to keep his footballing career alive until the Tokyo Olympics next year.
Honda's A-League career was cut short by a game shorter than hoped for last Sunday night when Sydney FC's Melbourne Victory season was brutally ended. The Japanese had previously announced his intention to leave Victory after a season, which was made possible by FFA investment from the Marquee Fund, but he does not know where to land next.
"I've been thinking, I'm looking for a great opportunity to play next season," he said. "But so far I have no options, so we'll see."
Stewart Robson of ESPN FC says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's honeymoon is over and it's time for the Man United manager to get to work.
PAPER TALK (by Nick Judd)
Tottenham duo to Turin?
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pocchettino, who has not signed on to a player for two years, is expected to raise some money this summer, but he's also expected to sell players to fuel up at White Hart Lane.
The biggest change could be in the background as Calciomercato reports both Toby Alderweireld and Kieran Trippier were offered to the Italian master Juventus.
The Italian site reports that Cristiano Ronaldo's employers have contacted the Tottenham hierarchy and are interested in activating the £ 30 million Belgian defender's release clause.
Alderweireld was a long-term goal for Manchester United, who will miss his man next season due to the failure of Champions League football. And while Alderweireld has been linked to a move away from Spurs in the last four transfer windows, Juve could be his biggest opportunity to raise normal silver both domestically and in Europe.
Tripper is considered a potential substitute for Joao Cancelo, the right-back should pull this summer.
Inter about to sign Italian prodigy
Inter Milan is close to signing one of Europe's most sought-after stars, the Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella,
The Serie A giants have already lined up in front of several Premier League clubs to win a player who impressed with his consistency in the middle for Cagliari, who made his international debut for Italy this season.
The 22-year-old recently said he knew little about a possible move to Inter, instead pointing out that moving to England could be his preferred move. But now it seems he could stay in Serie A.
– Manchester United are reportedly ready to blow up the bank to land the defender of Napoli Kalidou KoulibalyAccording to Talksport. United is facing a major overhaul this summer, and a central defensive stone has top priority, with Koulibaly as a long-term goal.
– AC Milan wants to build a new midfield for the 2019-20 season, reports Calciomercato. With the Rossoneri The club is expected to miss next season's Champions League and scoring more goals in midfield Alfred Duncan. Stefano Sensi and Sergey Milinkovic-Savic next to the current favorites Lucas Paqueta and Giacomo Bonaventura to play. This seems to be bad news Tiemoue Bakayoko. Franck Kessie and Lucas Biglia,