Team Blackburn Rovers will host West Ham Utd as part of the Premier League 2 tournament. The match will take place on February 19 at 11:00.
Personal Meetings Statistics: Blackburn Rovers U23 – West Ham United U23
The teams’ match history totals 5 fights. The advantage is on the side of the Blackburn Rovers team, which won 2 games with 1 lose. 2 games ended in a draw. The goal difference is 7-6 in favor of the home team.
Match partner bonuses
Interesting facts about the teams
- They have scored in 9 of their last 10 home games in Premier League 2.
- They have received in each of their last 9 matches in a row in Premier League 2.
- He has scored and received in each of his last 8 matches in a row in Premier League 2.
- They have lost in 6 of their last 7 away matches in Premier League 2.
- They have not won in each of their last 7 straight away matches in Premier League 2.
- They have scored in 15 of their last 17 Premier League 2 away matches.
- They have received in each of their last 12 straight away matches in Premier League 2.
- He has scored and conceded in 7 of his last 8 Premier League 2 matches.
West Ham United U23
This season the West Ham Utd team goes unnoticed. They don’t have any clear notable issues, but they don’t achieve anything outstanding either. There were games when they took points from the leaders, and there were games failed with average teams. Having achieved 8 the team confidently goes in the middle of the table – 13. In this match they are a strong opponent.
Goals scored on average
Goals received on average