We teamed up with Carabao Energy Drink to give 10 lucky fans the chance to win a ticket pair for Crewe Alex vs. Aston Villa on Tuesday, August 27th.
In its third year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, the Southeast Asian Energy Drink Carabao continues to offer football fans across the country the opportunity to see their crew for free by giving away thousands of tickets.
A Carabao spokesman said: "Over 1.2 million people passed the turnstiles at the Carabao Cup games last year and completed a Wembley finals.
"The second round of the Carabao Cup is always a great opportunity for fans to see their team on a balmy summer evening and get an early glimpse of their latest additions.
"Carabao Energy Drinks are savory, fruity low-sugar and sugar-free drinks that provide energy, especially for adults of all ages, to help them end their day.
"Carabao has half the sugar of other leading energy drinks and is available in a range of flavors that taste just like soft drinks, such as green apple, mandarin, original, green apple without sugar and original without sugar.
"Carabao is currently represented in Asda, BP, Morrisons, Sainsbury, Spa and WHSmith, as well as a large number of independent retailers."
To have the chance to win a ticket pair, Just answer the following question:
Who scored Crewe's first penalty in Middlesbrough when Alex moved into the second round of the 2019-20 competition?
Send your answer along with your full name, home address, e-mail address and telephone number to email@example.com.
Closing date is Tuesday, the 20th of August, 23.59 clock.
More information about Carabao can be found at: http://www.carabaoenergy.co.uk, @CarabaoUK
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is for 10 people who win a ticket pair for Crewe Alexandra against Aston Villa on Tuesday, August 27th
- The competition ends on Tuesday, August 20 at 23:59.
- The contest can be submitted free of charge via the Crewe Chronicle entry route, which is indicated on the contest copy
- Carabao informs the winners within 24 hours after the end of the competition. Winners must confirm and indicate their addresses
- The prize is only valid for 2 home team tickets and authorized supporters of this team. Tickets for the away team and tickets for supporters of the away team are not available. Tickets are available at the Home Supporter Stands.
- The winner of a prize containing tickets may not, in accordance with Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998, sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to third parties unless the organizer so agrees in writing.
- The price is only valid for the corresponding Carabao Cup playing cards and does not include any other expenditure facilities, such as: B. the following (exemplary and all responsibility of the winner and / or their guests): a) travel to or from the venues and associated fees; b) accommodation; c) travel insurance; d) gratuities, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; e) other costs associated with the trip,
- The winners will be selected randomly by Crewe Chronicle from those who answer the question correctly regarding the competition.
- Unless otherwise specified by the organizer or club, the tickets will be picked up in person by the winner of the winner's assigned club. The card collection details will be communicated by the organizer as soon as the match date has been confirmed. The tickets can only be picked up by the winner. A photo ID (passport / driver's license / identity card) is required upon pick-up.
- The clubs will be informed of the identity of the ticket winners and their guests, and the databases will be checked against prohibition orders from clubs and the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court bans order. Persons subject to a club or court ban are not eligible to enter or claim the prize. If one or more of the winners of a winner is subject to a club ban arrangement or a court order, they are not eligible for the prize and the winner must identify one or more other guests.
- Only adults who live in the UK and are over the age of 18 can enter the competition. Contributions from other countries and countries under 18 years of age will not be accepted.
- Name changes are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and / or the Football Club) on a case-by-case basis.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and can not be exchanged for cash or other prizes. The organizer reserves the right to replace the prize with a prize of his choice, the value of which is equal to or higher than the original prize, if circumstances beyond his control do not make the prize available. The price may be subject to availability and changes, if expressly stated.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries of the same person invalidate all entries.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms and conditions set forth by the relevant Football Association, Site or Organizer (including but not limited to ticket related conditions, applicable land regulations and other applicable venue or event venue policies). The organizer, organizer or stadium operator reserves the right to refuse participation and / or to summon the winners and / or their guests to leave the venue if the winner or guests do not comply with these terms, rules or policies, laws or regulations or other reasonable instructions from the organizer, organizer or stadium operator or due to inappropriate behavior of winners or guests. The winners are responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guests while they accept the prize.
- Winners are expected to comply with third party conditions including, but not limited to, the EFL and the respective Football Club Terms and Conditions and the Stadium Place Regulations. The zoning of the EFL can be found here:
- https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations.pdf and apply to all EFL Club stadiums (applicable to Premier League Club stadiums). For each match at Wembley Stadium, the following terms apply: http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations.
- The organizer of the competition is: Intercarabao Limited, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave St, Reading RG1 1PL. The English Football League is not the organizer of this competition
- If the participant is unable to participate in the game, the prize will not apply on any other day.
- This is not an advertisement of the EFL, the clubs or their respective group companies, and there is no liability or contractual obligation to the EFL, club or respective group company winners in relation to the performance of this advertisement (except as to any applicable exhibition conditions for tickets and / or stadium regulations).
- This is a joint action by Carabao and the media partner.
- By submitting your personal information when you enter the Prize Draw, you acknowledge that the Promoter may disclose this information to the Promoter, the venue and / or the relevant football club (s) participating in the game to which the Prize relates The purpose is to verify your eligibility for a price and to manage the delivery of the prize.
- It is assumed that the participants have accepted these terms and conditions and feel bound to them by participating in this promotion. All other terms and conditions apply.
- Carabao or EFL are not liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information. If a winner can not be notified within 24 hours after the draw, or is unable or unable to accept the prize for a reason beyond the reasonable control of the organizer, the organizer reserves the right to refuse the prize Award the prize to another participant
- Subject to the death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraud and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its affiliates and agents disclaim all responsibility and liability arising out of any postponement, suspension, delay or alteration result in the price details that are beyond the control of the organizer and for acts or negligence of a third party
- Participants will be fully notified by Intercarabao if their personal information is to be used.
- If a winner has special accessibility requirements, the winner must alert Carabao once the winner has won a ticket pair. In some cases, a free seat notification may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered upon availability.
- The organizer assumes no responsibility for lost, damaged, delayed or illegible contributions. There will be no correspondence.
- All personal data of participants will be securely stored and appointed solely for the execution of this promotion and / or the pricing by the promoter, the EFL, the clubs participating in the match and / or a representative of the promoter or EFL appointed to carry out the Action or management of the prize. Further information on the use of personal data by the EFL can be found in the EFL privacy statement at https://www.efl.com/efl-privacy-notice and you need to alert all the guests you have nominated , The use of your personal information does not involve the sending of electronic marketing communications unless you have chosen to receive such communications (and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).