This research collection gathers work on the impact of COVID-19 by Barcelona GSE Affiliated Professors. Since the first outbreaks of coronavirus and throughout the evolution of the pandemic, researchers across the Barcelona GSE community have been working to understand its economic and social impact from a variety of fields of expertise, such as:
- Health Economics (healthcare, public health)
- Labor Economics (employment, gender inequality, labor markets, mobility)
- Macroeconomics (financial crisis, fiscal policy, monetary policy)
- Microeconomics (decision making, firm behavior)
- Quantitative Methods (econometrics, mathematical modeling)
- Regional Economics (government policy, transportation)
Their findings can contribute to the design of policies aimed at mitigating the impact of COVID-19 on individuals and society.
Research in this collection:
Barcelona GSE Working Papers
International portals and research groups
Covid research in Spanish and Catalan
New material will be added as it becomes available.
Affiliated Professors can email the Barcelona GSE Research Office to share their work.