If you've ever sat and wanted you to be paid for takeaway food (let's be honest, who not?), Then it's your lucky day because the popular pizza chain Papa John's is looking for someone who who tastes her delicious food.
Sounds like a dream job, right? There is only one catch: to be successful, you have to be vegan.
The pizza chain is looking for their next "Chief Vegan Officer" – a role where someone has to try all the vegan dishes before selling them to the general public.
It is expected that the successful candidate will work at least 8-10 hours a month between January and June next year. You get a very handsome sum of £ 100 – £ 125 per hour, which together equal to around £ 6,000. Not too shabby, eh?
The role requires that the contestants be "the eyes and ears of the pizza chain for upcoming vegan trends," and the successful candidate can assist the Papa Johns research and development director in creating new vegan menu options.
You would like to apply? Here are the criteria:
You have to have
- A food technology background
- A true passion for vegan food and trends
- A degree in food science or similar
- Be a newbie, curious and eager to help Papa John develop new vegan innovations
- Excellent communication skills
The following is also desirable, but not required:
- You must have been vegan for at least 18 months
- They will often use #Vegan on their personal social accounts
- The ability to remove an avocado stone in less than 60 seconds
Here you will find the latest shopping news, offers, beauty tips and fashion trends as well as the best tips on saving money from our shopping, money-saving and consumer writer Rachel Pugh, who you can follow here.
Here you can also join our Manchester Money-Saving Facebook group.
If you wish to apply, you must send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply on Indeed.co.uk or Linkedin.