The Ubisoft team behind the awesome Assassin & # 39; s Creed Odyssey is working on a brand new title called Gods & Monsters. His revelation trailer did not really show us much, but now the previews of the game come from E3. In particular, Game Informer has written extensively on Gods & Monsters and confirmed that it is an open-world action-adventure title.
We have broken down the key points below.
- You create your own character (male or female) with the name Fenyx
- Gods & Monsters uses the proven open-world engine technology of Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- The story is told through the words of the Greek poet Homer
- Gameplay is a blend of exploring the open world, traversing the environment, action-based combat, and solving puzzles
- Game Informer compares Gods & Monsters with The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild in a way that you can freely explore
- The open world seems to be pretty big
- There is an endurance system similar to that in Breath of the Wild
- There is a lot of jumping and climbing to reach certain areas
- Fenyx has special skills like telekinesis
Sounds pretty good, right? Incidentally, Gods & Monsters already has a release date: February 25, 2020. Are you looking forward to more? Become a legendary hero in the comment section.