Four Lloyds Bank branches across Surrey and Hampshire are due to close in the next four months.
Lloyds has confirmed that the Horley, Yateley, Cranleigh and Knaphill branches have been announced for closure.
A spokesman said: "We have made the difficult decision to close these branches due to the changing ways customers choose to bank with us.
Customers can continue to use their local post office, all of which are less than halfway through our online, telephone and mobile banking services. "
While the closures are due to fall in love with them, the closures will hit the floor.
See below for the details of when each branch is due to close, the nearest post office, other nearby branches and where customers' accounts wants to be realigned to.
- The branch is due to close on November 28.
- Lloyds is introducing a new Mobile Branch service, which will be in place prior to the branch closing. Staff wants to be on hand to help customers with online banking and general account and product inquiries.
- The nearest Post Office is located in Cranleigh High Street, which is 0.1 miles away, and the nearest free to use ATM is 0.04 miles away.
- Customers want to have their accounts realigned to the Guildford branch.
- The branch is due to close on August 22.
- The nearest Post Office is in Horley and is 0.1 miles away, and the nearest free to use ATM is 0.06 miles away.
- Customers want to have their accounts realigned to The Broadway Crawley branch.
- The branch is due to close on August 29.
- The nearest Post Office is located in Yateley, which is 0.1 miles away, and the nearest free to use ATM is 0.05 miles away.
- Customers will have their accounts realigned to the Camberley branch.