Team Glasgow City LFC will host team Celtic LFC as part of the Premier League 1, Women tournament. The meeting that will take place on October 18 at 11:10.
Personal Meetings Stats: Glasgow City (W) – Celtic (W)
In total, the rivals passed each other 16 matches. The match history speaks of an advantage for the Glasgow City LFC team, on whose account 13 wins with 2 loses. Another 1 game ended in a draw. The goal difference is 40-13 in favor of the home team.
Interesting facts about the teams
- They have won 36 of their last 37 home matches in Premier League 1, Women.
- They have not lost in 71 of their last 73 matches in Premier League 1, Women.
- He has scored in each of his last 51 matches in a row in Premier League 1, Women.
- They have scored over 1.5 goals in 15 of their last 16 home matches in Premier League 1, Women.
- They have won in each of their last 6 matches in a row in Premier League 1, Women.
- They have scored in 8 of their last 9 matches in Premier League 1, Women.
- They have scored more than 1.5 goals in each of their last 6 straight matches in Premier League 1, Women.
Glasgow City (W)
This season the Glasgow City LFC team goes unnoticed. They don’t have any clear notable problems, but they don’t achieve anything outstanding either. There were games when they took points from the leaders, and there were games unsuccessful with average teams. Having achieved 0 the team confidently goes in the middle of the table – 5. In this match they are a strong opponent.
Celtic LFC – is one of the main contenders in the championship with 0 points going confidently at the top of the leaderboard. The team scores a lot on average per game – 2 and has a very reliable defense – 1. All of this inspires confidence in the team’s fans, but there is still room for improvement in the game to get ahead of the championship leaders.
Goals scored on average
Goals received on average