We show you step by step how to add PayPal as a payment method associated with your Apple ID.
Most users of products from Apple They usually place credit and debit cards as means of payment for the account of the App Store. Perhaps you are in the group of those who prefer to use a different means of payment, such as a Paypal account.
In case you don’t know how to do it, we are going to teach you how to pay with PayPal in the App Store of iPhone, iPad and Mac.
How to make payments with PayPal
Perform PayPal payments on the App Store too easy. Users who already have a Apple ID can select PayPal as a payment method from the settings section of your account in the App Store since an iPhone, an iPad or a Mac, O also on iTunes, from your computer.
Once selected PayPal as a means of payment, all purchases you make with the same Apple ID will be loaded automatically at Paypal account associated.
We recommend you ∣ How to install Windows 10 on a Mac
Add PayPal from an iPhone or iPad
To add PayPal as a means of payment from the iPhone or iPad follow these steps:
- Opens Setting.
- Click on the name of your apple account.
- In the setting up your Apple account click on Payment information.
- In Payment information click on Add payment method.
- Choose PayPal from the list of options and then click on Login to PayPal.
- Log into your PayPal account, review the payment options and click on Accept and continue.
Now you have PayPal configured as payment method in your apple account and you can use it both from mobile devices and from a Mac computer.
Add PayPal as a means of payment on Mac
As in a iPhone O iPad, we can add the payment method PayPal in a Mac computer. It is necessary to clarify that if you have already configured this means of payment through one of the mobile devices mentioned above using your Apple ID, it is not necessary to reload it on the computer, since the same ID is valid for any device in which you have the same configured apple account.
Considering you had no other device besides the Mac, we will proceed to tell you how to add PayPal payment method using your Apple ID on your computer:
The simplest way to associate your Apple ID with your PayPal account on a Mac is using the Mac App Store.
- First open the App Store in you Mac, and then click on the name of your Apple ID.
- Then click See information.
- In the section Account information go to section Resumen de Apple ID. Then click Manage payments.
- Inside section Manage payments click on Add payment.
- When the screen appears Add payment Choose PayPal from the list of payment methods, then click Login to PayPal.
- Login to PayPal and accept the terms and conditions of the service. When you have completed the whole process PayPal will be added as a payment option in your apple account.
You can remove the option pay with PayPal anytime. To delete your data from PayPal from App Store follow the steps that we will mention below.
You will also be interested in knowing everything you should do if the Mac does not recognize the hard drive
How to remove PayPal as a means of payment from the App Store
If at any time you want to change your payment preferences for the App Store Do the following:
In a iPhone or iPad, and a Settings> Apple ID> Payments and then click on the option PayPal from the list of payment methods and select Delete payment method.
If you are using a Mac the procedure is very similar. Open the Mac App Store y and a Apple ID> View Information> Manage Payments, then click the option PayPal and then in Delete payment method.
That’s it, you will have already removed the option to pay using your PayPal account in the App Store.
You see that it is not complicated to add or remove PayPal as a payment method in your Apple Store account.
Do you want to know everything about Apple devices? Don’t miss our section dedicated to Manzanita products!