This week we have seen elevated cases of COVID-19 in the town of Ossining. It is up to all of us to continue to proactively curb the spread. Wearing masks, washing your hands, and social distancing are ways you can help. Let’s commit to #MaskUp.
- All businesses licensed by the State Liquor Authority, such as liquor stores and wine stores, will cease off-site sales and close at or before 10 p.m. and will not reopen before county hours of operation allow.
- All businesses authorized by the State Liquor Authority for on-site service of alcoholic beverages will stop serving food or beverages (including alcoholic beverages) within or outside of 10 pm. These businesses will not reopen before county hours of operation allow. Additionally, food and non-alcoholic beverage delivery and takeout service may continue until the closing hours stated above or the county’s existing closing hours allow.
- Regardless of whether or not the State Alcoholic Beverage Authority authorizes the restaurant, all restaurants will stop eating in person at 10 pm and may reopen no earlier than 5 am.
- Gyms and fitness centers will cease operations and close at 10 pm and will not be able to reopen until 5 am.
- Non-essential private residential gatherings are limited to 10 or fewer people for any legal reason or purpose, as long as social distancing, face covering, and cleaning and disinfection protocols are followed.