The exceptional situation caused by the health alert for the coronavirus (COVID-19) forces us to take measures that alter the normal functioning of the university. Information and directions for the URV community are provided on this page, and will be updated with new developments.
People with COVID-19, close contacts of a suspected case and pending PCR should follow classes and work from home
It is established by the Contingency Plan for the 2020-21 academic year, which determines the responsibilities of all URV groups to break the transmission chains on the campuses.
Resolutions and communications of the rector
- Resolution of the rector of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili, of September 18, which modifies and replaces the Resolution of June 30 in relation to the teaching activities in the centers and facilities of the URV and the URV Foundation planned during the course 2020-21
- Resolution of the rector of the Rovira i Virgili University, of June 30, in relation to the teaching activities in the centers and facilities of the URV and the URV Foundation planned during the 2020-21 academic year
- Resolution of the rector of the Rovira i Virgili University, of June 18, on the gradual resumption of activities in the centers and facilities of the URV and the FURV to end the 2019-2020 academic year
- Statement from the rector of the URV, of April 3, on the evaluation measures for the 2019-20 academic year
- Resolution of the rector of the Rovira i Virgili University, of March 15, in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Instruction 1/2020, of March 15, on the extraordinary opening of the buildings of the Rovira i Virgili University on Monday, March 16, 2020
- Instruction 2/2020, of March 15, on essential basic services of a face-to-face nature
- Instruction 3/2020, of March 17, on teleworking of the PAS of the URV
- Instruction 6/2020, of March 18, on guidelines in relation to the delivery of goods during the closing period
- Instruction 7/2020, of March 25, on the processing of invoices and expenses during the closing period of the university centers
- Instruction, of October 1, 2020, on teleworking of the PAS of the URV (in Catalan)
- Agreement of the Electoral Board, of March 13, which suspends the deadlines of the URV electoral processes (in Catalan)
- Agreement CG / 2020/2/1, of 2 and 3 April, of the Governing Council, approving the modification of the 2019-20 degree and master’s degree academic regulations
- Agreement CG / 2020/2/2, of 2 and 3 April, of the Governing Council, approving the modification of the Regulations for undergraduate and master’s degree enrollment for the 2020-21 academic year
- Agreement CG / 2020/2/3, of 2 and 3 April, of the Governing Council, approving the modification of the academic calendar for the 2019-20 academic year and the enrollment calendar for the 2020-21 academic year
Internal action protocol
The URV has created a Commission for Monitoring and Action by COVID-19 that will inform the university community daily, through the web, social networks and other communication channels, of the evolution of the situation and news that are produced.
This commission has prepared a Internal action protocol before the activation of the health alert for coronavirus, which determines the measures to be adopted both on campus and with regard to academic activity, and which aims to be a guide to answering questions from the URV community. This protocol is under permanent review.
Internal action protocol before the activation of the health alert for coronavirus
Links of interest
URV community phrases
Dear students and faculty members:
As the President of the University of Rovira and the Chairman of the Rovira-Welljili University Foundation, I announce to everyone the meeting resolutions on the current medical crisis. This resolution serves as a guide for universities to prevent, reduce, and block the spread of the new coronavirus.
We are currently facing a complex situation that has never been seen before. This requires all of us to work together and unite with the people affected by the global pandemic, the new crown. I am very grateful to all teachers, administrators, researchers, and students for their efforts to deal with the current situation.
I ask you for your understanding, and hope that you will cooperate with us during the suspension of work and classes, so as to help us better solve the current problems. Any suggestions will be welcome.
I firmly believe that all the staff of our university will respond outstandingly as always and let us meet the challenge with the best attitude.
Take care of yourself and take care of those who need the most attention. I believe this crisis will make us stronger and bring us closer together.
Maria Jose Figueres Salvat