Updated on 02/22/2021 07:44 pm
At present, the iPhone 12 It no longer has the classic central button, the same one that allowed you to register your fingerprint, but now you only have the volume and on / off buttons. How to do it? Doesn’t it come out?
This has caused many not to worry about having a device with too sophisticated features or special keypads.
LOOK: iPhone 12 and tricks to improve your cell phone
The simplicity, for example, of iPhone 12 has generated the intrigue of users wondering how to take a screenshot on current Cupertino devices.
Although the process is very similar to that of Android smartphones, there are certain details that you should know if you already have an Apple terminal. Of course, you must have a little patience.
HOW TO TAKE A SCREEN CAPTURE ON THE IPHONE 12
To be able to take the famous screenshot or screenshot in the iPhone 12, iPhone 11 or iPhone Xs, you need to perform the following steps:
- The first thing you should place your fingers on the on / off button.
- Then you must place another finger on the volume button up.
- Then press both buttons for at least one second.
- At that time the screen grabber will sound.
- In iOS 14 you can even edit the photo and add graphics to it.