The team where James and Mina play is looking for a new victory in the competition that will keep them in the race for the first places.
The 20/21 season continues its march for Everton that will be able to count on James Rodríguez, but who will suffer the loss of Yerry Mina, who was beaten from the game against Manchester City and will not be able to be part of Ancelotti’s team for the Merceyside Derby
The Toffees will have to give their best to come out ahead of the next challenge that the championship brings them: visiting Liverpool at Anfield with the need to add three, thinking about continuing to cling to the top places in the Premier League.
In Goal We give fans the options to follow this meeting on television or via the internet.
|MATCH||Liverpool – Everton|
|DATE||Saturday February 20|
|STADIUM||Anfield Road, Liverpool|
HOW AND WHERE TO SEE?
The game can be seen on pay television through ESPN this Saturday, February 20 at 12:30 p.m. in Colombia. On the ESPN Play internet platform you can watch the game on a computer, Smart TV, smartphones and tablets. The application is compatible for Android and iOS devices.
In Goal, you can also follow everything before, during and after the game in real time, minute by minute, by clicking HERE!
Everton: Pickford; Holgate, Keane, Coleman, Godfrey; Digne, Doucouré, Davies; Rodríguez, Richarlison, Sigurdsson.
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Henderson, Robertson; Wijnaldum, Jones, Thiago; Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Stats Perform shares the following previous match data:
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 23 meetings against Everton in all competitions (11W 12E), their longest losing streak against any opponent in their history.
- Everton have failed to win in their last 20 Premier League matches against Liverpool (12E 8D), their longest winless streak against any rival in the competition.
- Liverpool v Everton is the most drawn match in Premier League history (24). In addition, the Merseyside derby has shown more red cards than in any other match in the competition (22).
- Everton have not won any of their last 20 visitors to Liverpool in the Premier League (9E 11D), last winning at Anfield in September 1999, thanks to a goal from Kevin Campbell.
- Liverpool have not lost four consecutive Premier League games since December 2002, with Gérard Houllier.
- Liverpool have lost five of their eight Premier League matches in 2021 (2V 1E) – as many losses as in their 72 matches in 2019 and 2020 combined (54V 13E 5D).
- Liverpool have lost four consecutive home league games just once, in a streak that culminated in Christmas 1923. The last reigning top flight champions to lose four consecutive home games in the competition was Everton in the 1928 season. 29.
- Everton are undefeated in their last seven Premier League away games (5V 2E); The last time they enjoyed an extended streak of this type was in March 2016 (8 games).
- Mohamed Salah has scored in each of their last two Premier League games, but Liverpool ended up losing both times. The last footballer to score in three consecutive games in the competition but ended up losing all three games was Michail Antonio for West Ham in September 2016.
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored eight away goals this season in the Premier League; the only Everton player to score nine times away from home in a single season was Romelu Lukaku, who did so in both the 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons.