Liverpool are ready to take on three other clubs to sign a £ 100m attacker from England while Juventus and Barcelona want a Chelsea ace – all in Thursday's newspapers.
LIVERPOOL TO RIVAL TRIO FOR UNHAPPY DORTMUND ATTACKER
Liverpool are reportedly chasing after Manchester United, PSG and Real Madrid Jadon SanchoThe English winger wants to leave Borussia Dortmund next summer.
Sancho moved from Manchester City to Dortmund in August 2017 and has developed into one of Europe's most exciting young talents in his short time in the Bundesliga.
However, it is expected that the developments this season left the 19-year-old unaccounted for and weighed his future, as reported in the press release Daily mail,
Disclosures in August indicated that Dortmund had already prepared for its exit worth more than £ 100m and started looking for a replacement.
Sancho has received more than one public award this season.
He was Fine 86,000 pounds and fell for their league conflict against Borussia Mönchengladbach last month after his late return to international service, a punishment he should have accepted.
But then he had to report alone for an extra training and at the end of the fierce criticism of Dortmund's sports director Michael Zorc, who went public, after manager Favre had first stated that the matter would "stay internal".
Favre also decided to remonstrate with Sancho on Saturday, after he replaced the winger only 36 minutes after the meeting in Dortmund against the great rivals Bayern Munich, who lost 4-0.
This has prompted Sancho to step up his efforts, and it seems that Reds boss Jürgen Klopp is trying to win one of England's most promising talents.
Sancho's ability to play on both flanks is particularly appealing to Klopp, as rumors of the long-term Anfield futures of star men are Mo Salah and Sadio Mane.
AND THE REST
FC Bayern München are ready to reawaken its interest in Manchester City's 90-million-pound winger, Leroy Sane (Daily Mirror).
Manchester City has dismissed the man responsible for the training for fear of not keeping up to date with the 200 million pound complex (Daily Mail).
David O'Leary is the source of tension in the Arsenal hierarchy when chairman Sir Chips Keswick met with resistance to appoint the former captain as football adviser to the board of the association (Daily Mail).
Chelsea winger Willian is a goal for Juventus and Barcelona, his contract expires next summer (Daily Mirror)
The father of Joe Gomez is proud of his son for dealing with the canteen conflict with compatriot Raheem Sterling, whose Liverpool defender had a scratched face (Daily Mirror).
Furious Manchester City filed an official complaint against referee Mike Riley over the performance of Michael Oliver in the deciding defeat against Liverpool (The Sun).
Thierry Henry says Nicolas Pepe would play 72 million pounds better if Arsenal played better. He says the winger needs time to settle at the Emirates Stadium (The Sun).
Jadon Sancho has asked for talks with England boss Gareth Southgate following his nightmare for Borussia Dortmund (The Sun)
David Beckham picked up the phone and asked players to help him accomplish his MLS dream (The Sun).
Tottenham Hotspur's English left-back Danny Rose has sworn to end the last 18 months of his contract after the club told him that he would not get a new contract (Evening standard)
Jonny Evans says Michael O'Neill may still be responsible for Northern Ireland if he makes it to the finals of Euro 2020 (Daily Express)
Alvaro Morata said he lost confidence during his time at Chelsea and none of his teammates believed in him (Daily Express)
Lucas Torreira will reflect on the future of his arsenal in case of offers for his services in January or in the summer (Daily Express)
Aston Villa skipper Jack Grealish will probably complete a full workout in the next few days after his calf injury, giving Dean Smith an important fitness boost (Daily Express)
Ross Wilson, new Rangers sporting director, insists that the Ibrox club will not have to sell priced assets like Alfredo Morelos in January (The Guardian)
Mauricio Pochettino approaches the point where Tottenham will not be able to return as fears he can not save her season (Daily Telegraph)
Scottish star Scott McKenna has announced that his transfer application is off the table – but he could leave Aberdeen in January (Daily Record)
Recruitment chief John Marshall says wolves are unlikely to revive their interest in Côte d'Ivoire midfielder Franck Kessié from AC Milan in January (Birmingham Mail)
Hibernian failed to lure Darren Fletcher into talks for talks (Scottish Sun)
John Kennedy has ended the conversation by taking a breathtaking step to become Hib's boss by confessing to Celtic (Scottish Sun).
James Forrest insists it is wrong to challenge Kieran Tierney's commitment to Scotland (Scottish Sun)