Marissa Tietsort of Wausau, is accused of killing a 2-month-old boy and is accused of deliberate manslaughter in the first degree. (Marathon County Sheriff & # 39; s Office / AP) When the policeman rushed into the laundry with small coins at a silent intersection in Wausau, Wis., The mother's worst nightmare was already unfolding. According to a criminal complaint that was later filed in court, the officer arrived when the unidentified woman frantically worked on the little box of her 2-month-old baby lying on a table. The child was motionless, his skin cold, his mouth clenched. The baby's legs were bent tightly on the knees, frozen in the position in which they sat in his car seat before the mother realized that her son was no longer pulling air. As the mother would later tell the researchers, just a few minutes before she came to the launderette in October, she had picked up the child from a babysitter, Marissa Tietsort. A 28-year-old mother of five children, then pregnant with her sixth child, handed Tietsort the baby to his mother who already fell asleep in his car seat. But now the child was dead. & # 39; You killed my sister. . . honey, the sister of the mother sent Tietsort within minutes after the police arrived at the laundry. Hours later the police reached Tietsort, who admitted that she knew that the child had died under her care, but did not know how or why. Instead of asking for help, Tietsort said that she had bundled the boy in his winter clothing, pulled a hat over his eyes, shot him in his car seat, and later returned the boy to the mother without telling her that the child was already dead. The coroner's report, however, would paint a much uglier and more violent picture of the child's death. Last Friday, Tietsort was accused of deliberate murder in the first degree, reported the Wausau Daily Herald. When Tietsort appeared in court for the first time last week, friends and relatives of the deceased boy filled the courtroom with shirts with his photo. The alleged murder of the child became all the more shocking when the state revealed that this is not the first time that Tietsort has been accused of harming children she is taking care of. Tietsort has been in police custody since October. Although she still has to attend a plea in the murder case, she has defended herself in a recent letter to the judge in her case. "I am not a threat to society or a monster," she wrote, according to the Daily Herald. "I am a great mother and I love everyone." According to the criminal complaint, between 15.30 and 16.00. on 18 October 2018 the mother left her 2 months old and her other young child at home at Tietsort. At that time she was the only adult in the house. Around six o'clock in the morning the mother received a strange text message from Tietsort: the babysitter said that a local news site had posted a story about child abuse charges that had been filed against her. She did not mean to be around children alone, Tietsort told the mother, so the babysitter asked the mother not to tell anyone she was looking at the children. After the death of the baby, when researchers had an interview with Tietsort, she claimed that the 2-year-old had died before her boyfriend came home around 6:30 PM. The criminal complaint does not state whether she offered any explanation about how the child died. "She stated that the victim felt cold and she knew he was dead," the criminal charge said. "She said she was not looking for a wrist, she did not care for help, and she did not execute resuscitation." Tietsort admitted that she had put the lifeless body of the victim on the floor in the hallway of her house, had taken his snow suit from the car seat, dressed him in the snow suit, and then put his body in the car seat with his blankets. "When Tietsort's friend came back around 6.30 pm she did not tell him about death. Instead, she loaded the deceased baby into his car seat, the baby's brother and her own child in the car. Tietsort and her friend drove to McDonald's, where they ate, according to the criminal complaint. When the baby's mother came back to pick up the child at 21:20, Tietsort would keep his mouth shut again, so the mother could assume the baby was sleeping. When the mother arrived at the launderette, she realized that the child was not breathing. When a forensic pathologist performed an autopsy on the child, the evidence refuted the Tietsort account. The baby "had at least three separate blunt force injuries on his head," according to the punishment complaint. The child's tailbone was also broken ", indicating that a considerable amount of force was being used." The rigor mortis on the baby's legs – bent on the knees of sitting in the car seat – indicated that the child was murdered at least two hours before the police were called to the laundry, the complaint stated. The earlier surrender of Tietsort to the police and childcare services allegedly point to a pattern of abuse. Weeks before the death of the 2-month-old, she was an 11-month-old baby-sitting. Tietsort said that the mother of the child that the baby had fallen from the couch and injured her face, according to WSAW-TV. Doctors however said that the injuries could not have been caused by a fall as described by Tietsort. Felony charges were filed against Tietsort in October – the same accusations she had alarmed the 2-month-old mother on the night of the baby's death. A year earlier, a 3-month-old child, Tietsort, childcare, was also under her care and had a skull fracture. According to the Daily Herald, she has not been charged. In 2010, her then boyfriend filed a temporary ban on the street against Tietsort for allegedly abusing their two sons. The newspaper reported that social workers have taken away the four children from Tietsort at her home. But the state workers did not know that she had a fifth child, or that she was now pregnant with a sixth baby. She is being held on a bond of $ 500,000. She is back in court on January 18th.