Overwatch has been one of the most popular first person shooter games today. This is due to the new features that manufacturers keep adding to their game. They recently released a set of new Overwatch patch notes that have garnered a lot of attention online. To make you familiar with these Overwatch patch notes, we’ve listed them all here. Read further for the Overwatch 3.00 patch notes.
Read also | How many people play Overwatch? Here’s more on the launch from Blizzard Entertainment
Read also | Overwatch patch notes November 12: here’s everything you need to know
Overwatch 3.00 patch notes
- New feature: priority request for collapsed games
If a competitive game crashes due to a player withdrawing early, they are now granted a priority request the next time they queue to play. You will see a small icon on the interface to indicate this status. When you queue for a game with priority queue status, the matchmaker tries to prioritize finding a suitable game for you. This typically results in significantly shorter queue times.
- Focusing Beam felt a bit too long given how deadly it has the potential to be. Echo may have to get a little closer to use the skill, but he certainly has the mobility to do so.
- Focus beam
- Range reduced from 20 to 16 meters.
- We’re looking to strengthen Genji’s close-range combat effectiveness to help solidify his viability as an explosive damage mobile hero. We’re keeping a close eye on his overall power as we increase Deflect’s flexibility and improve Shuriken damage consistency at the same time.
- Damage increased from 28 to 30
- Spread reduced from 12 to 9
- Duration increased from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- The previous combination of projectile speed changes and Storm Arrows damage hit Hanzo more than intended, so we’re reverting Storm Arrow’s damage to its previous value.
- Storm arrows
- Damage increased from 60 to 70
- Increased volume of sound effects.
New workshop actions
- Attach players
- Separate players
- Start to force the player’s position
- Stop forcing the player’s position
New values of the workshop
- It is in alternative form
- Is doubling
- Hero being duplicated
- Deathmatch: Fixed a bug where the end of the music round stream would not transition properly
- Fixed a bug where custom game settings would sometimes revert to the default between rounds of a control map or when killing oneself while Respawn as Random Hero is active.
- Custom games will no longer crash due to server load issues when using Mei’s main shot with a 0% freeze rate
- Fixed a bug where the custom game lobby privacy settings would reset when importing a sharing code
- Fixed a bug that allowed Reinhardt’s Charge to hit Echo when he used his Duplicate ability.
- Fixed a bug where Echo would lose its max charge if it dies with its final objective confirmation active.
- Fixed a bug with Echo stuck in its Focusing Beam animation
- Fixed a bug where a cloned hero’s communication wheel setup would not copy properly
- Fixed a bug that caused Mei’s hat to fall off when using Cryo-Freeze while wearing her Mei-rry skin.
- Fixed a bug with Mei’s drone not animating properly at the end of her Blizzard ultimate.
- Fixed a bug where Sombra could sometimes hack people right when they started an ability that would prevent hacking (i.e Wraithform, Meteor Strike)
- Fixed a bug where Symmetra Turrets could be placed on certain spawn doors.
- Fixed a bug where restarting a rule that used the Wait action and then running the same Wait action in the same frame could cause the action to wait forever.
- Fixed a bug where using a hunted variable for the speed or target of the Pursuit action that was modifying it would cause incorrect behavior
- Fixed a bug where the final objective of an Assault, Hybrid, or Escort map could be completed when the Disable Integrated Gameplay Completion option was in effect
- Fixed a bug where reaching 100% distance or capturing progress on the final objective of an Assault, Hybrid, or Escort map would cause endless beeps if Disabling built-in gameplay completion was in effect.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Stop Throttle Transform action to not work.
- The Is Using Ultimate value now becomes true when D.Va is using any of her ultimate abilities.
- The Is Using Ultimate value now returns true for the first few frames of the Echo Ultimate (after the first few frames, check the new Is Duplicating value)
- Is Using Ultimate value now returns true for Ashe only while BOB is alive
- Fixed a bug that caused the Respawn action to stop working for players who had recently resurrected.
- Fixed rules with Echo as a designated hero not always executing correctly during or after his ultimate
- Fixed the Is Primary Fire value sometimes returning incorrect values after Winston’s Ultimate ability and during Hanzo’s Storm Arrows ability.
- The value He’s using skill 2 no longer becomes true for Widowmaker if his only existing poison mine has been fired from the map
- Fixed a bug where script error messages would remain on screens for certain subroutine errors even after fixing the issue in the editor
- Fixed a bug that prevented Set Objective Description from working when executed before the player appeared in
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Disable integrated game mode annunciator from working in certain modes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Damage Over Time effects from occurring when first launching the Molten Floor Workshop preset
- Fixed a bug that prevented Set Match Time from being usable while in Assemble Heroes in CTF
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain abilities from triggering Cast / Reject received events (Concussion Mine Junkrat’s self-rejection, Doomfist’s Rocket Fist, and Reinhardt’s Rocket Hammer)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sigma’s ultimate from working properly when the gravity setting was changed through the Workshop or Custom Game settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Dummy Bots names from appearing correctly in Kill Cams, POTG, and Endgame Summaries.
- Fixed a bug where Destroy All Dummy Bots would not work in certain scenarios.
Read also | The Overwatch patch notes implement balance changes for heroes; Halloween terror returns
Read also | Overwatch Halloween Skins: List of all skins in this FPP shooting game