A young mother has expressed concern that serial pedophile Oliver Wilson has secretly abused or photographed her baby.

Oliver Wilson, of Grimsby, Lincolnshire, was the criminal partner of 26-year-old Rebecca Holloway, who raped children, and the two men continued a disgusting campaign of child abuse.

Both have recognized two child rape and conspiracy offenses to sexually assault a child under the age of 13 and will be sentenced next month.

Now a 24-year-old woman who has become girlfriend with Wilson, 28, having met online and who has often spent pizza evenings with him at her home, confided that she feared that she was not going to be home. he did not go to his son 's room for a year and he mistreated him. , Grimsby Live Reports.

The woman from Lincolnshire, who said she met Wilson online via Facebook or the Tinder dating site about two years ago, also claims to have caught trying to exchange photo messages with Holloway.

Wilson's criminal partner, Rebecca Holloway

"We just met online and did not think about it at all," she said.

"We just started talking as if we were just friends, he talked about meeting.

"I said that I have a son and that it's harder for me because I can not just drop it."

"We just started talking and meeting each other just with friends, I met him at home when my son was in bed."

She said, "We were sitting one night, then I looked around and he received a message from Snapchat sent by Rebecca.

"I sort of questioned him about it and said," Who is it? "and he did not tell me.

"I asked her about her interlocutor and told her," Either you tell me who she is … ", but he replied," I said, she's nobody . I do not know why you're offending ".

"I just stayed here, I confronted him about it, and I said that it's obvious that another girl is sending you a text message.

Wilson admitted to two child rape offenses, including several times, and conspiracy to sexually assault a child under 13 years of age

"Apparently she was a very good friend who was going through a very difficult time, but she obviously did not do it.

"They worked together, it was mainly Snapchat.

"He had appeared there one day, then he scrolled up the screen.His name appeared by saying" Rebecca "and there was a little red box saying" somebody " sent a photo ".

"She obviously sent him a picture of something, and each time his name has always been there.

The woman, whose son is now 3 years old, said: "Because I asked him about it, everything stopped and I did not hear from him again.

"I'm pretty happy that he left because I found out what kind of person he was in. I did not even know it."

"I wonder if he took pictures or did anything to my son.

The woman fears that Wilson and Holloway (photo) make a "plot" by the time she knew him and found him

"My son is never really alone, I was never far away.As far as I know, he has never been to his room but what about this fraction second?

"I'm really worried about what could have happened, he could have snuck past.

"I tried to call the police, all the people I thought I could help, but they did not really want to know."

His close escape was made even more alarming after the revelation that Holloway, 26, and Wilson, 28, of Lincolnshire, discussed their terrible child abuse on electronic devices, which were then seized by the police.

The conversation logs between the two men indicated that the two men had been involved in sexual abuse and were planning to attack more children.

Wilson was convicted in Grimsby Public Court of 11 counts of rape and sexual abuse on a young child, in 2014 and 2017.

Read more

Main reports of Mirror Online

Holloway and he admitted to a number of other sexual offenses against children, including rape.

Holloway's shocking crimes were first reported in August following a case described by a judge as one of the worst he's seen.

Wilson had initially attracted the attention of the Lincolnshire Police after it had been discovered that he was buying and selling children's underwear online.

They examined his phones and discovered the connection with Holloway.

She was in contact with Wilson for about two months and they exchanged messages for about a month.

She thinks they've met about 10 times in person.

"It was not something that needed to be serious or anything," she said.

"Looking back, there was something about him, I was not allowed to go home or what I thought was his parents' house, I was not allowed to go home. . "

"It seemed normal, I never thought it would have happened.

"He looked like a normal person but obviously in his head he was not, I would never think that person would do things like that."