Oh oh! The royal family worried about the interview of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry with Oprah Winfrey 🤭😳

Although it has been almost a year since Meghan Markle and the prince harry They renounced royalty, this is when Oprah Winfrey you have managed to get them to grant you an interview. An eye-opening interview with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be broadcast on CBS next month.

Now the English press assures that the program is “matter of concern” within the royal family, and especially for the Prince William, according to a royal source.

The exclusive session has conjured up memories of the infamous 1995 interview of the Princess Diana with the presenter of the BBC Martin Bashir, in which he frankly addressed the romance of Prince carlos with Camilla Parker Bowlessaid a source to The Post.

Harry and Meghan’s explosive announcement last year that they were leaving the royal family created a wedge between the two siblings who, according to close associates, did not speak for months afterward.

Even a year later, Harry, 36, and William, 38, are not believed to be in regular contact, the source said.

The 90-minute meeting of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex with Winfrey, will air on March 7, but it comes as no surprise. “This interview has been an open secret in the palace for months,” says an insider. “[La conversación] it has the potential to become explosive. “

READ  Pau Gasol and his family get together with Kobe Bryant's to celebrate Halloween

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.