La Vecchia Signora will not be able to count on Cristiano Ronaldo who complies with isolation for COVID-19.
Juventus – Crotone will have more focuses on their development due to the fact of the absence of CR7, than because of the spectacle that it can offer itself, because on paper, the Serie A champion should not have to suffer to get a victory.
It will be interesting to see the development of the match with Juve without its reference, something that could have to be repeated at the start of the Champions League, no less than against Barcelona and in case the Commander does not manage to overcome the positive diagnosis in time.
Then, Goal brings you all the details about the televising of the game:
WHEN AND WHERE IS
THE POSSIBLE FORMATIONS
Crotone: Cordaz; Magallán, Marrone, Golemic; Pereira, Molina, Cigarini, Vulic, Reca; Nwankwo, Messiah.
Juventus: Szczęsny; Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Cuadrado; Kulusevski, Arthur, McKennie, Ramsey; Morata, Dybala.
TIME OF THE MATCH, WHERE TO SEE IT ON TV AND STREAMING
The game will be played this Saturday, October 17, 2020 from 3:45 PM in Argentina, 2:45 PM in Chile, 1:45 PM in Mexico and Colombia and 8:45 PM in Spain, where the game will be available via Vamos / Movistar and on smart TVs , tablets, computers, iOS and Android, same platforms in which in South America you can watch on ESPN Play and DirecTV GO.
Let’s go / Movistar
ESPN 2, RAI
|15:45 Argentina, 14:45 Chile, 13:45 Colombia|
Stats Perform shares the following statistics with us:
- Crotone drew their last Serie A match against Juventus (1-1 in April 2018) – in the previous three matches against the Bianconeri in the Italian top flight who had each lost time without scoring a goal.
- In Serie A and Serie B, Juventus are undefeated on the road against Crotone (G2 D1).
- Crotone has lost each of its first three league games this season – both of its previous Serie A campaigns started with one point in four games.
- Crotone have always lost their first game of the Serie A season at home (also in 2016/17 and 2017/18) – in the previous two seasons they have drawn the second game at home.
- Juventus have not lost any of their first three league games in eight of their last nine seasons (since 2011/12) – the only exception was in 2015/16 with Massimiliano Allegri.
- The last time Juventus failed to win in six Serie A away games was in August 2010 – they are currently running a five league league away game without a win (D2 L3).
- Simy scored Crotone’s only goal against Juventus in Serie A (1-1 in April 2018) The Nigerian forward is also the only Crotone player to have directed at least two shots on target against the Bianconeri in the competition (two ).