- Suki is a 3 year old Bengali cat from Alberta, Canada, who travels the world with her mistress, Martina Gutfreund.
- They recently spent two months in Europe, where they visited 11 countries.
- Gutfreund introduced Suki on a leash when she was a cat and now the cat wears it on their adventures.
- They share their travels with their 1.8 million followers on Instagram.
- Visit the Insider homepage for other stories.
Suki the Bengal cat was adopted by Martina Gutfreund just over three years ago and together they have experienced adventures all over the world.
Suki, who is based in Alberta, Canada, has amassed a 1.8 million Instagram following and people don’t seem to have had enough of his wild adventures. Many users comment on how “magical” and “fairytale” they are like the shots.
Gutfreund told Insider that since Suki entered her life and partner, they have been spending “much more time outside in a much more relaxed way”.
“Traveling with a cat means you have to slow down the pace and this gives you the opportunity to really enjoy the little moments,” he said.
Here are some of their most beautiful photos. You can find more on their Instagram page.