12.8 C
London
Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Prince Harry’s “regret” over military decision amid Trump refusing to pay US bill | Real | news

Harry resigned after serving 10 years in the army as part of his Meghan decision to resign as a senior. Now U.S. President Donald Trump has refused to pay the U.S. security account as they start over in Los Angeles away from their rental home in Canada.

Speaking to the Sun, a source said, “He told people he regretted having to abandon.

“He was apologizing and didn’t seem entirely at ease.

“He is a genuine boy and it was evident that he was upset and emotional since this was one of the last times he would have been in uniform between his men and women.”

Prince Harry apologized for leaving his post as Captain General of the Royal Marines.

During his speech at the festival earlier this month, Harry said, “I am so proud to have served as Captain of the Royal Marines and am devastated that I have to resign.

“I feel I’m disappointing people, but I had no choice.”

During his ten years in the army, he embarked on two operational trips to Afghanistan and qualified as an Apache helicopter commander.

However, Prince Harry began negotiations with the royal family after announcing his retirement as a royal elder in January.

ONLY IN: Latest Coronavirus: desperate reason for NHS with factories for equipment

The news comes after United States President Donald Trump has announced that Harry and Meghan “have to pay” in their own way if they live in the United States.

Writing on Twitter last night, Trump said: “I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen and the United Kingdom.

“It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada.

“Now they have left Canada for the United States, however, the United States will not pay for its security protection.

“They must pay!” He added.

The couple previously said they have no plans to seek publicly funded security in the United States.

They reportedly moved to the home state of Meghan, California amid the escalation of the coronavirus epidemic.

In a statement released by a spokesman on Sunday, the couple said, “The Duke and Duchess have no plans to ask the United States government for security resources. Privately funded security arrangements have been made.”

Last month, the Canadian government announced that it would stop providing family security assistance “in line with their change in status.”

Now Mr. Trump appears to have followed suit.

The announcement comes as coronavirus continues to spread in the United States, which has more confirmed cases than any other country.

There are currently 135,499 confirmed cases and 2,381 deaths.

Latest news

Simon Cowell claims to have lost four stones thanks to the vegan diet and block exercise

Simon Cowell claims to have lost more than four stones thanks to his new healthy lifestyle. British judge Talent, 60, has...

The International Space Station is visible over Wales every evening until June: here’s how to see it

Eagle-eyed skywatchers will have several opportunities to locate NASA's state-of-the-art space station over Wales in the coming week. The largest space station...

Lockdown plunges retail sales to April | Business

Retail sales declined 18.1 percent last month after falling 5.2 percent in March when the government introduced the national blockade.Almost every area of ​​retail...

The firefighters called to burn the trees

Firefighters have been called to burn trees on the edge of a Herefordshire town tonight (Friday). ...

Related news

Simon Cowell claims to have lost four stones thanks to the vegan diet and block exercise

Simon Cowell claims to have lost more than four stones thanks to his new healthy lifestyle. British judge Talent, 60, has...

The International Space Station is visible over Wales every evening until June: here’s how to see it

Eagle-eyed skywatchers will have several opportunities to locate NASA's state-of-the-art space station over Wales in the coming week. The largest space station...

Lockdown plunges retail sales to April | Business

Retail sales declined 18.1 percent last month after falling 5.2 percent in March when the government introduced the national blockade.Almost every area of ​​retail...

The firefighters called to burn the trees

Firefighters have been called to burn trees on the edge of a Herefordshire town tonight (Friday). ...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.