In this new stage of the pandemic, our goal is to be closer to each neighbor of Lanús, providing them with the necessary tools to prevent the spread of the disease.
Remember that if we take care of ourselves, we also take care of work and education.
* The following restrictions will be applied as indicated by the Province of Buenos Aires *
• Casinos, bingo halls, bowling alleys and party halls;
• Recreational sports practice in closed spaces where more than 10 people participate;
• Social activities in private homes;
• Shops in general between 8 pm and 6 am;
• Bars and restaurants between 23 and 6 am;
• Circulation between 00 and 6 am;
• There will be free parking in downtown areas;
• Social gatherings in outdoor public spaces of more than 20 people.
* Only workers considered essential, the educational community and those who have already been expressly authorized may use public transport.
HOW TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS:
The World Health Organization recommends taking the following measures:
• Wash hands frequently, with soap and water, especially before eating food and beverages, and after contact with surfaces in public areas.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill virus if found on hands, for at least one minute.
• When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or a handkerchief; throw away the tissue immediately.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Wear a mask when leaving your home and at work.
• Avoid meetings in closed spaces.
• When feeling fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, seek medical attention in time.
• Notify your doctor if you have traveled to an area where 2019-nCoV has been reported, or if you have had close contact with someone who has traveled and has respiratory symptoms.
• With mild respiratory symptoms without a travel history, carefully practice basic hand and respiratory hygiene and stay home, if possible, until recovery.
• If you present symptoms, do not go near the guards, call 148 by phone.