This 2021 could be a good year to sign up for Apple TV + if we take into account that its catalog will not only continue to grow, but also that already mythical series such as The Morning Show, See or some of the revelations of last year such as Ted will return. Lasso. It has been confirmed that many of them will have their new episodes throughout this year and it has been through the official Twitter account of the platform. We tell you all about these ads below.
First they confirm and then delete the tweet
The official Apple TV + Twitter account is one of the most active of the Cupertino company and is that every day they share a multitude of publications regarding the content of the platform. Last Friday they published a thread with all the premieres that are about to arrive on the platform, although hours later they were deleted and only the trace of a promotional video remains in which they talk about everything that will arrive in 2021 without specifying dates such as if made in the original thread.
All the Apple TV + releases to come
Based on what has been commented both in the extinct Twitter thread and in the promotional video, the following details have been learned about what is to come on the streaming platform throughout this year:
- Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry: the documentary about the artist Billie Eilish will premiere this Friday on the platform with the direction of the award-winning RJ Cutler.
- Cherry (film): the feature film starring Tom Holland will arrive on March 21 on the platform based on the novel of the same name in which a young outcast meets the great love of his life, whom he puts at risk for a series of decisions related to his stormy past .
- The Ghost Writer (2nd part of the 2nd season): New episodes of the most popular family series will premiere sometime throughout the spring.
- Mythic Quest (2nd season): It is already confirmed that the comedy that revolves around a popular video game franchise will return on May 7 with new episodes after the success of its first season and a quarantine special that triumphed in the first months of the pandemic.
- The Morning Show (2ª temporada): This summer the series starring Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon will return and it will do so without neglecting the COVID-19 pandemic, as it will be part of its plots as indicated in the original Twitter thread.
- Ted Lasso (season 2): The breakthrough comedy of the year starring Jason Sudeikis will premiere its highly anticipated new episodes this summer.
- Home Before Dark (2ª temporada): based on the story of the young reporter Hilde Lisko, it will return with the airing of new episodes throughout the summer.
- Central Park (season 2): the platform’s hottest musical animation series will return in the summer to bring back the popular New York City park.
- Truth Be Told (2ª temporada): The new chapters of the series starring Octavia Spencer will arrive in summer, despite the fact that it was rumored that it could return at the beginning of this 2021.
- Physical (1ª temporada): the first ten episodes of this black comedy will arrive in summer, with a plot that will take us to a paradisiac beach in San Diego in the eighties and with Rose Byrnie as the main protagonist.
- Mr. Coman (1st season): The long-awaited series created by Joseph Gordon-Levitt will revolve around the story of an elementary school teacher and hit the platform in the summer months.
- Lysey’s Story (1ª temporada): This series created by neither more nor less than JJ Abrams and Stephen King will arrive with its first chapters in summer. The story is based on King’s novel of the same name.
- See (season 2): The cast led by Jason Momoa will return in the fall with new chapters that, again, will once again show the level of production, being one of the platform’s great bets.
- Foundation (estreno): one of the science fiction series that is most expected and that aims to be one of the series of the year both for Apple and in general. As indicated, it will be released in the fall after being announced in June 2020.
We will be attentive to any news regarding any unannounced premiere and the confirmation of exact dates that are coming. Without a doubt, a very powerful 2021 is coming for the platform.