- Star Wars Day is celebrated every year on May 4th (May the 4th)!
- Netzwelt and Hasbro are celebrating and are giving away two high-quality “The Mandalorian” helmets among all participants.
- There are also cool “Star Wars” figures to be won. Good luck!
“Star Wars” fans celebrate the space saga every day, of course, but May 4th is officially known as “Star Wars Day”. This is solely because the date “May the 4th” is similar to the “Star Wars” quote “May the Force (be with you)”. Whether the force is with you too can be proven with our big raffle for Star Wars Day!
In cooperation with Hasbro you can win cool prizes at Netzwelt. Two lucky winners can look forward to the main prize, one of two realistic “The Mandalorian” helmets from the Black Series. Five other winners will each receive 2 expert figures from us. You can find an overview of the prices here:
- Prize 1 & 2: 1x “The Mandalorian” helmet from Hasbro’s Black Series.
- Prize 3 & 4: 1x Greedo action figure from Kenner & 1x Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure from Kenner – both Amazon Exclusives
- Prize 5: 1x Jawa action figure from Kenner – Amazon Exclusive & 1x Baby Yoda action figure from Kenner
- Prize 6: 1x Jawa action figure from Kenner – Amazon Exclusive & 1x Anakin Skywalker action figure from Kenner
- Prize 7: 1x Baby Yoda action figure from Kenner & 1x Anakin Skywalker action figure from Kenner
Star Wars competition: this is how you participate
The raffle started on May 4, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. You have until May 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. to take part. Then the raffle ends. If you don’t want to miss the competition, simply click on the widget above and answer the “The Bad Batch” competition question correctly. You can also increase your chances by following Netzwelt on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and subscribing to our newsletter.
If you take part, don’t forget to enter your full name and email address. Should you win, we will notify you via email within 7 days. So be prepared to always check your electronic mailbox in the days after the end of the raffle. If you do not respond two weeks after receiving the email, the prize will be forfeited and we will determine another winner.
For the start of the new Disney + series “The Bad Batch”, Disney held a press conference, which we were present at. The producers have a chat and provide exciting information about “Star Wars: The Bad Batch”.
” Tip: The best VPN providers for more security and data protection