There was another shake in the Force! In the course of the year, the Star Wars Steelbook editions of all films published to date will be released. Disney announced this in a press release on Monday.
Specifically, this means that a total of 11 films about Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Co. will be released over the course of the year. The prequel and the “old” trilogy will start on March 11, 2021. So that includes the following films:
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi
On May 6th, 2021, loud Disney then the newer representatives in the exclusive steelbook edition can be obtained.
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
All 11 film editions each contain two discs, consisting of the 2D Blu-ray version and a bonus disc. In addition, the DVD, Blu-ray and 4K UHD Blu-ray of the finale of the Skywalker saga will be released on April 22nd Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker (by the way, click here for our review) in the so-called line look.