Despite the fact that in four of the five major European leagues the champions are already defined, There are still several things to be defined in Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Portugal. The only competition in which there is no champion is La Liga de España and, although in the rest of the countries it is already defined who gets the title, the truth is that the Champions League becomes the most precious trophy at the moment.
Read also: Barcelona was big: he could not with Levante and practically said goodbye to the title
Two dates remain to be played.
- Champion: the fight is between Atlético de Madrid (80 pts.), Real Madrid (78 pts.) And Barcelona (76 pts.) Two dates are missing.
- Champions League: the places to the maximum competition of clubs of Europe is defined.
- Europa League: the fight to enter the second competition in Europe seems assured for Real Sociedad (56 pts.) And Betis (55 pts.), However, Villarreal (55 pts.), With the same points as Betis, could take him away the place to either one.
Two dates remain to be played, including this weekend. Fight for the Champions, a place between three teams. Lazio has a late game against Torino.
- Champion: Inter
- Champions League: with a Champions League quota in dispute, three teams are candidates to enter the top club competition in Europe: Napoli (73 pts.), Juventus (72 pts.) And Lazio (67 pts.).
- Europa League: Between Napoli, Juventus and Lazio it will be defined who will qualify for the group stage, Roma already has their place assured in the qualifying phase.
It may interest you: Muriel vs CR7: what remains to define the scorer of Serie A 2020/21
Two dates remain to be played, three teams fight for two places.
- Champion: Bayern Munich
- Champions League: one place remains to be defined, Eintracht Frankfurt (57 pts.), Borussia Dortmund (58 pts.) And Wolfsburg (60 pts.) Are fighting for two places.
- Europa League: Bayer Leverkusen could secure their qualification this Saturday, however, at 5 points they have Borussia Monchengladabach, who could take their place, if Leverkusen lose their two games. The other quota will be for those who lose the possibility of Champions.
Interesting: Why can Bayern Munich wear a fifth star on their shirt?
Two dates remain to be played and almost everything is defined. A place for the pre Champions and another for the pre Europa League remains to be resolved.
- Champion: Sporting de Lisboa
- Champions League: Porto is four points ahead of Benfica, who must win their two games and hope that Porto does not add a victory in the next two games, to get their direct place in the group stage. Otherwise, he will play the PreChampions.
- Europa League: Sporting Braga is sure of his place, while Ferreira also qualified for the qualifying round. Vitoria Guimaraes, Moreirense, Santa Clara, Belenenses and Gil Vicente, all will look for a place in the previous phase, being Guimaraes who has it easier.
In the absence of three dates, the only thing defined is that the champion is Manchester City and that Manchester United will go to the Champions League. The rest of the classifications are in doubt and may vary from this Saturday until the end of the Premier.
- Champion: Manchester City
- Champions League: Manchester United (insurance), Leicester (a victory secures their place), Chelsea (64 pts.) Will dispute their places with Liverpool (60 pts.) And West Ham (58 pts.) And even Tottenham (56 pts.) ).
- Europa League: the definition will depend on those who do not go to the Champions League, Liverpool and West Ham are currently classified, while Tottenham would play the phase prior to the group stage. Everton (56 pts.) And Arsenal (55 pts.) Run behind.
With this outlook, three exciting weeks and, of course, beyond Spain where the title has not yet been defined, eyes are going to be on the Champions League.