Thomas Markle said how he believes his daughter Meghan and Prince Harry should have returned to Britain to help the queen during the coronavirus crisis rather than moving to Los Angeles. The 75-year-old was disappointed with the revelation that the couple moved permanently to Los Angeles with his grandson Archie
Thomas Markle accused Meghan and Prince Harry of “disrespecting the queen” in a new attack on the couple. The retired Hollywood lighting director said he was “angry” with the couple and said the duchess had “unloaded” the royal family. He made the comments on Monday when he was approached by
Eagle-eyed viewers watching Thomas Markle’s documentary on Meghan murmured that he might be a secret fan of one of his daughter’s greatest critics – after spotting something on his coffee table. The 90-minute Channel 5 show, called Thomas Markle: My Story, aired last week and made headlines around the world.