Trump: ‘It has been a great honor to rebuild our Army’

Six days before leaving the White House, The president of United States, Donald Trump, addressed this Thursday, January 14, 2021 a message to the american troops, by assuring that “it has been an honor” to rebuild the Army and presume that during his tenure he allocated USD 2.5 billion to the Pentagon.

“It has been an honor to rebuild our Army and support our brave men and women in uniform,” Trump said in a statement released by the White House.

The president, whose accounts in the different social networks have been suspended, emphasized that millionaire investment from his government in the Army it included “beautiful new equipment, all made in America.”

“I will always be committed to stopping endless wars,” Trump added, referring to the strategy from his Administration to reduce the US military presence abroad.

Among the achievements in this regard, he mentioned, for example, that “United States military troops in Afghanistan they are at the lowest level in the last 19 years. “

“Likewise,” he explained, “in Iraq and Syria they are also at the lowest point in many years.”

On December 13, the United States announced that it began reduce their troops from the current 4,500 to 2,500, a process that he hopes to complete before next January 15, while affirming that his staff and those of the OTAN will still be able to provide support for at Afghan forces.

Washington agreed to withdraw its troops with the taliban in February of last year in Doha, within a period that ends in May of next year, and has already withdrawn a good part of the nearly 12,000 soldiers it had in the country.

While last September, seventeen years after the invasion a IraqThe United States announced that it would reduce its military contingent in that country from 5,200 to 3,000, the head of the Joint Central Command, General Kenneth McKenzie, reported at the time.

And in October 2019, Trump gave the green light to departure of troops from your northern country Syria, a country in which Washington began a military intervention in September 2014, months after the proclamation of a caliphate by the NO in this country and Iraq, where the jihadists took parts of the north and center of both Arab states.

In the environment of tension surrounding the transfer of power in the country after Trump supporters stormed, on January 6, the Capitol in Washington, where five people were killed, the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, which brings together the main generals of the Armed forces, acknowledged that on January 20, Democrat Joe Biden will become its commander-in-chief.

.

Ansarolá to Riyadh: London cannot protect you from Yemeni retaliation

Ansarolá rules out that the alleged deployment of British troops in Saudi Arabia could protect this regime against retaliatory attacks from Yemen.

“The deployment of UK forces in Saudi Arabia does not change anything”said Muhamad al-Bujaiti, a member of the Political Council of the Yemeni popular movement Ansarolá, in an interview with the Qatari network Al Jazeera, published on Saturday.

Al-Bujaiti made such a comment in reaction to a report published on Friday by the British newspaper. The Independent which reveals that the British Ministry of Defense, without notifying Parliament or the public, deployed soldiers from the 16th Royal Artillery Regiment on the territory of Saudi Arabia to provide support in the protection of oil fields from aircraft attacks unmanned (drones) from Yemen.

In fact, London and the Saudi Ministry of Defense and other international partners studied how to strengthen the defense of Riyadh’s economic infrastructure, after the oil facilities of the Saudi company Aramco were the target of an attack, with 10 Yemeni drones, on September 14, 2019, the report states.

For Al-Bujaiti, the United Kingdom, together with the United States, are basically members of the aggressor ‘coalition’, led by the Arab kingdom, against Yemen, which has plunged this country into a catastrophic humanitarian situation, leaving hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded.

Faced with this situation, Yemeni troops have promised to reinforce their military might and launched several attacks, with drones and domestically made missiles, against various Saudi targets, including its airports, bases and oil areas.

In this regard, the Yemeni official alerted the attackers to the continuation of retaliatory attacks by the Yemeni Army and Ansarolá. “All facilities [de los enemigos] they have become a legitimate target of the attacks, “he added.

For his part, the spokesman for the Yemeni popular movement Ansarolá, Mohamad Abdel Salam, warned, through a message on Twitter, that “Neither American and British weapons, nor any other force are capable of providing an umbrella to protect the aggressor Saudi regime”.

Abdel Salam emphasized that Riyadh will regain its security once it ends its bombing and blockade campaign against the poorest country in the Arab world.

tqi / anz / fmk / mkh

.

Syrian army shoots down Turkish aggressor drone in Raqqa

The Syrian Army has shot down a Turkish drone while attempting to attack Syrian positions in the northern field of Al-Raqa (north).

As the portal has announced Al Masdar NewsCiting a field source in Hama governorate, the confrontation occurred on Tuesday when the attacking aircraft attempted to attack the positions of Syrian troops.

However, the Levantine country’s Army, together with its Russian counterparts, managed to shoot down the Turkish drone as it headed towards the positions of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) near the city of Ain Isa, in the north of the city of Al -Raqa.

The incident came shortly after a fierce firefight between Kurdish forces, supported by the United States, and the Turkish Army in the Ain Isa camp.

While the Syrian Army has tried to stay out of these clashes, the Turkish side and its militant allies continually attack their positions, often causing damage to their fortifications east of the Euphrates.

The Syrian authorities have repeatedly denounced Turkey’s military presence in their country and consider both the Turkish military intervention and the US military support to insurgents in their territory as ‘unacceptable’, and reiterate that the unofficial presence of Foreign force in the country is an obstacle to peace and the struggle of the Arab country and its allies against the scourge of terrorism.

The Syrian Government has sent large amounts of military forces and armaments to the main cities on the border with Turkey (in the north), including Kobani, Al-Raqa, and Manbiy, to prevent the advance of the Turkish Armed Forces. President Bashar al-Assad has in turn promised that Damascus will use “all legitimate means” at its disposal to respond to Turkey’s aggression.

msm / ktg / friend / mkh

.

Turkey’s parliament approves sending troops to Azerbaijan – ANHA | HAWARNEWS

The Turkish parliament approved tonight to send military forces to Azerbaijan to work in the joint Turkish-Russian center to monitor the ceasefire in the Karabakh region.

Turkey tried to circumvent a ceasefire agreement, which stipulates the entry of Russian peacekeepers into Karabakh, and Turkey promoted its forces to participate in this mission, and this was denied by Russia.

Today, France and the United States asked Russia for clarification on Turkey’s role in the Karabakh Agreement.

ANHA

.

Turkey withdraws from base in northwestern Syria

Turkey is withdrawing troops from a military post in northwestern Syria that was surrounded by the forces of the Arab country’s Army last year.

Ankara is pulling its troops out of an observation post in the town of Morek in Hama province, established by Turkish soldiers in 2018, but is consolidating its presence in other parts of the region, sources familiar with it reported Monday. the topic.

“The dismantling of the base has begun”, a senior Syrian opposition figure close to Turkey told the British news agency Reuters, adding that the withdrawal will last several days.

The source claimed that the withdrawal is part of Turkey’s attempts to “consolidate ceasefire lines” in an agreement reached last March between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the northwestern province. from Idlib, the last stronghold of Takfiri extremists.

Two other sources familiar with the operation, who preferred anonymity, said the recall began on Monday. “The Turkish Armed Forces are not considering evacuating another observation post at this stage”added one of them.

As indicated Reuters, said Turkish post and several others were surrounded last year by the advance of Syrian forces, which consider the Turkish troops as invading in their territory.

However, earlier this month, the Turkish president assured that Ankara will not cease the military operations that began in 2016 in the north of Syrian territory, despite the rejection of the Government of Damascus, chaired by Bashar al-Asad.

Ankara has repeatedly violated the ceasefire agreement, sending military reinforcements to Syria, attacking Syrian positions and even supporting terrorists. According to the latest figures from the opposition Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (OSDH), Turkey has sent 6,280 military vehicles with thousands of soldiers to this Arab country since the truce on March 5.

ftn/lvs/fmk/rba

.

Iraq to Trump: End Your “Madness” and Withdraw US Troops

The Iraqi Hezbollah movement urges US President Donald Trump to put an end to his “madness” and get US forces out of the Arab country.

Trump has to stop his madness and withdraw his soldiers”Remarked Jafar al-Husseini, spokesman for the Islamic Resistance Movement of Iraq (Kataeb Hezbollah).

In an interview with the Lebanese television network Al-Mayadeen, published on Thursday, Al-Husseini stressed that Iraqis have already realized the danger posed by the US presence to their country. In addition, she continued, the US is already aware of the capabilities of the Iraqi Resistance.

The Iraqi Hezbollah spokesperson also referred to the assassination by the US, on January 3, of the commander of the Quds Force of Iran’s Guardians of the Islamic Revolution Corps (IRGC), Lieutenant General Qasem Soleimani, and the deputy commander of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units (Al-Hashad Al-Shabi, in Arabic), Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, in Iraqi territory.

Following the US aggression, he continued, the Resistance groups pledged to expel US forces not only from Iraqi territory, but from the entire West Asian region.

Discontent at the violation of Iraqi sovereignty by the Americans and the involvement of the US in various destabilizing acts, including support for terrorists and attacks on the positions of Iraqi popular forces fighting terrorism, have led to the Iraqi people and authorities demand that Washington leave the country, otherwise they will be treated as “occupation troops.”

At another point in his remarks, Al-Husseini ratified Kataeb Hezbollah’s support for the Palestinian cause. Furthermore, he rejected any possible normalization of ties between Iraq and the usurping regime of Israel.

“Political leaders and religious authorities in Iraq are firm in the option of liberating all Palestinian lands”, he asserted, before praising the Palestinian people for their resistance against the Zionist enemy.

fmk/ktg/ftn/hnb

.