This Thursday, November 26, the National Metereological Service (SMN) predicts a climate with a warm environment and pleasant temperatures for the State of Mexico and Mexico City. Cloudy intervals are also expected, however the rest of the day until nightfall the intense cold will intensify.
Clear skies most of the day and no rain in the region. Cold atmosphere in the afternoon until night and early morning. North component wind from 10 to 20 km / h.
Temperatures in CDMX and Edomex November 12
- Maximum temperature of 24 to 26 ºC and minimum of 7 to 9ºC.
- Maximum temperature of 23 to 25ºC and minimum of 2 to 4ºC.
There is little probability of rain in Mexico City, however, you should not forget the coat because at night the temperature will drop.
Climate Generals in CDMX and Edomex today
- No rain
- Fog banks
- Frost at night
- Warm atmosphere in the afternoon
- Clear to cloudy skies
- Weak north component wind from 10 to 20 km / h
Mexico City (CDMX) continues on ‘Orange Traffic Light’ alert
In case the forecast turns abruptly and the rains fall, the authorities have recommended punctual and responsible use of the mask If it is necessary to go out, so precautions are requested in the face of the increase in infections by covid-19 in the Mexican capital.
As we have already informed you in The Truth News, the authorities announced that the corresponding institutions will immediately attend to any flooding that occurs, in order to speed up vehicular traffic if necessary in CDMX and Edomex.
Civil Protection recommends in case of rainy weather:
- Avoid traveling on roads with puddles or flooded.
- Sweep drains to keep it free of trash, objects that obstruct it.
- Drive with caution, as felled trees can be found.
- Move away from places near walls, trees, power lines and spectacular places with the risk of falling.
- You have to store or remove objects from the outside that can fall from the wind: flowerpots, tarps, sheet, cables, etc.
- Close doors and windows.
On the other hand, Civil Protection of the State of Mexico informs that in the Toluca valley and its metropolitan area, according to the National Meteorological Service (SMN),
Traffic light ‘Orange’ in the State of Mexico (Edomex)
According to the monitoring of the Popocatepetl volcano that CENAPRED carries out jointly with the National Autonomous University of Mexico: The volcanic alert semaphore remains at Yellow Phase 2.
It was indicated that during the last 24 hours, 216 were identified through the monitoring systems of the Popocatépetl volcano.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU: Dinner in the heights with the best view of Mexico City
The CENAPRED urges NOT TO APPROACH the volcano and especially the crater, due to the danger posed by falling ballistic fragments and, in the event of heavy rains, moving away from the bottom of ravines due to the danger of mud and debris flows.