The father of a four-headed train driver took his own life after the suicidal pedestrian had killed himself by jumping onto the track in front of him and he had not overcome the tragedy

A train driver took his own life a few months after he had beaten and killed a suicidal pedestrian.

Scott Walker could not handle the tragedy and was found dead after the police broke into his four-bedroom home in Hull.

The 43-year-old father of four had started drinking heavily after the train he was driving had hit a pedestrian who had ended his own life.

The Hull Coroner Court heard that the trauma of ordeal finally led to the collapse of Mr. Walker's relationship.

His heartbreaking ex-partner said at the hearing: "After the train accident, which was confirmed as suicide in January 2018, Scott was very affected. After that he was never the same again.

He would drink a lot and have a temper. Usually he sent me offensive messages.

"It was October 1, a month before Scott's death, when I decided to move out of the family home with our two children."

Mr. Scott worked for Arriva Trains Northern, as a bus driver, and for the Yorkshire Evening Post in the printing department.

His family doctor said that Mr. Scott said he was "in a bad mood" but did not intend to commit suicide during a visit in July 2018.

He had complained of anxiety and depression and got medication.

Mr. Scott had been out for a few weeks after the train crash, but went back to work while he was with another driver.

After death on the track he was also supported by the London North Eastern Railway (LNER).

Scott was found dead by policemen who entered his home around 3:30 pm. They said that the investigation had found him holding a piece of paper in his hand.

Dr. Laszlo Karsai, consultant histopathologist at Hull Royal Infirmary, said the medical cause of death was "drug poisoning."

PC Steven Wood, Humberside Police Officer, said there was no evidence of third party involvement or suspicious circumstances surrounding Scott's death.

Area coroner Rosemary Baxter concluded the investigation of Scott's death as suicide.

She said, "He has had anxiety and depression since the train accident, and recently separated from his partner. I think his many personal problems finally overcame him and he wanted to take his life into his own hands. "

If you are affected by any of the issues mentioned in this article, you can call Samaritans at 116 123. Alternatively, you can visit the website at by clicking on.