Xiaomi and Realme are two Chinese companies that have interrupted the western market by making a lot of noise. The first already has some history on its shoulders, but the Realme case has been one of relentless growth in a matter of a few years.
What has made these manufacturers sell so much? Basically two things: very good mobiles and with an excellent price for their benefits. Are you looking to change your smartphone? Both companies offer models for all types of pockets, but without a doubt these are The 5 best Xiaomi and Realme mobiles that you can buy in Spain at this time.
Realme 7, gamer processor with a lot of power, 90 Hz screen and a good charging system
Although both Realme and Xiaomi have more affordable mobiles, the truth is that none of them has a balance as good as the Realme 7. Costing just € 182, the Realme 7 incorporates a MediaTek processor with gamer seal and 6 GB of RAM, which together with the 90 Hz screen make it a really appetizing mobile. Yes, it is a great purchase if you like to play a lot with your mobile and are not willing to spend too much.
In addition, its quad rear camera with a 48 MP main sensor, macro camera, wide angle and even depth sensor make it even more attractive. Anything else? Thanks to your carga rápida Warp Charge 30T Your Realme 7 will be at 100% battery life in just over an hour. This is its technical sheet:
- 6.67 inch IPS screen with Full HD + resolution (2400 x 1080) and refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- Processor MediaTek Helio G95 with Mali-G76 MC4 graphic.
- 4/6/8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X and 64 / 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage (expandable with microSDXC).
- Quad rear camera de 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP.
- 16 MP front camera for selfies.
- 5000 mAh battery with fast charging of 30W.
- Android 10 under Realme UI.
- And extras like WiFi 5, dual-SIM 4G, GPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C, fingerprint reader, Gorilla Glass 3, 3.5 mm audio jack and more …
- Estimated price: 182€ for the 6GB + 64GB version.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T, the cheapest 5G mobile on the market is a true pass
Just a few days ago we analyzed the Redmi Note 9T and we were really surprised with everything it offers. As we mentioned in that review the 5G connectivity It may be the least of this mobile, although it is much appreciated.
Why do we say it? Because Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 9T offers exceptional performance for day to day, even in very demanding situations such as high-quality graphics games. In addition, its main camera performs well, its design is very beautiful and the battery lasts a long time.
Xiaomi may have saved a lot by opting for a polycarbonate back and not another material, but these kinds of things are what make the Redmi Note 9T so cheap. These are its characteristics:
- 6.53-inch Dot Display with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080).
- Processor MediaTek Dimensity 800U with Mali-G57 MC3 graphic.
- 4 GB de RAM LPDDR4X and 64 / 128GB of UFS 2.1 / 2.2 storage (expandable with microSDXC).
- Triple rear camera de 48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP.
- 13 MP front camera for selfies.
- 5000 mAh battery with fast charging of 18W.
- Android 10 under MIUI 12.
- And extras like WiFi 5, dual-SIM 5G, GPS + Galileo, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB-C, fingerprint reader, Gorilla Glass 5, 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo speakers, infrared port and more …
- Estimated price: 199€ for the 4GB + 64GB version.
Poco X3 NFC, the brown beast of the mid-range continues to do its thing
Is there something that we have not already said about this mobile? The Poco X3 NFC was a knock on the table by Xiaomi towards the mid-range. It may not have 5G, but it’s a brutal smartphone to cost just over € 200.
Inside you will find a very capable processor and an ultra-fast 120 Hz display with HDR10, something extremely difficult to find for its price. In addition, its 33W charging system is on par with the competition, its cameras are very good and it even has IP53 protection against splashes. Thus, if you are willing to sacrifice 5G, you will hardly find a similar mobile at such a low price.
- 6.67 inch IPS screen with Full HD + resolution (2400 x 1080), 120 Hz refresh rate and HDR10.
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G with Adreno 618 graphic.
- 6 GB de RAM LPDDR4X and 64 / 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage (expandable with microSDXC).
- Quad rear camera de 64 MP + 13 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP.
- 20 MP front camera for selfies.
- 5160 mAh battery with 33W fast charge.
- Android 10 under MIUI 12.
- And extras like WiFi 5, dual-SIM 4G, GPS + Galileo, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB-C, radio FM, stereo speakers, fingerprint reader, Gorilla Glass 5, infrared connector, 3.5 mm audio connector, IP53 protection and more …
- Estimated price: 202€ for the 6GB + 64GB version.
Realme X50 Pro, the top of the range of the company is great and costs less than € 500
Although Realme has not yet presented its top of the range for 2021, the truth is that their 2020 flagship is amazing. If you are looking for a high-end smartphone, but are not willing to invest more than € 500, then the Realme X50 Pro 5G is a great option.
It has 5G connectivity, the best processor of the last generation (Snapdragon 865), up to 12 GB of RAM and a Super AMOLED screen with excellent quality. In addition, its stereo sound with Dolby Atmos certification makes it an ideal mobile to enjoy multimedia content. And if that weren’t enough, its steam chamber cooling system helps keep everything perfectly cool.
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2400 x 1080), 90 Hz refresh rate and HDR10.
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with Adreno 650 graphic.
- 6 / 8 / 12 GB de RAM LPDDR5 and 128/256 GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
- Quad rear camera de 64 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP.
- Dual front camera para selfies the 32 MP + 8 MP.
- 4200 mAh battery with 65W fast charge.
- Android 10 under Realme UI (upgradeable to Android 11).
- And extras like WiFi 6, dual-SIM 5G, GPS + Galileo, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB-C, stereo speakers, HiRes audio, optical fingerprint reader, Gorilla Glass 5 and more …
- Estimated price: 465€ for the 12GB + 256GB version.
Xiaomi Mi 11, one of the best mobiles on the market can be yours at a super price
Coronándose as the first smartphone to carry the Snapdragon 888, Xiaomi’s Mi 11 is a brutal device. In January he conquered the top of AnTuTu.
But it is not only power, it also has an AMOLED screen with WQHD + resolution, 120 Hz refresh and the protection of the new Gorilla Glass Victus. Your camera has not yet passed through the hands of DxOMark, but we are sure that it will break into the top 5 thanks to its 108 MP main sensor. And if all that is not enough, it turns out that the Mi 11 also includes one of the best charging systems in the world.
- 6.81 ″ AMOLED screen with WQHD + resolution, 1500 nits brightness and 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 with Adreno 660 graphic.
- 8 / 12 GB de RAM LPDDR5 and 128/256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Triple rear camera de 108 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP.
- 20 MP front camera for selfies.
- 4600 mAh battery with 55W fast charge, 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse.
- Android 11 under MIUI 12.5.
- And extras like, WiFi 6, dual-SIM 5G, USB-C, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + Galileo, optical fingerprint reader, stereo speakers, HiRes audio, infrared port, Gorilla Glass Victus and more.
- Estimated price: € 749 for the 8 GB + 128 GB version.
Any other surprises? Its standard price may be € 749, but if you buy it before March 31 you can take it for € 649. Also, if you register your mobile in la web de Xiaomi You can choose one of the 12,000 Mi Air Purifier 3H purifiers that the company is giving away with this special promo.