The French star forward of 22 years old, Kylian Mbappé has been in charge of breaking several records since his foray into professional football with him AS Monaco and its great performance with the Paris Saint Germain He continues to give something to talk about, called to be the great star of football in recent years.
With a way out for Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo because of the age issue, Mbappé He is climbing the steps to be the new sensation who will occupy a throne that is already waiting for him and it seems that he will reach a very young age for the French footballer.
José Mourinho, the winning face of FC Porto and Chelsea
This video may interest you
– Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_inside) April 7, 2021
The brands that Mbappé has broken:
– First player under 20 years of age to score 30 goals in the French league (16 with Monaco and 15 with PSG).
– The youngest scorer in AS Monaco history at seventeen years and two months, beating Thierry Henry.
– Earliest debut with the French National Team in a game against Luxembourg at eighteen years, three months and five days.
– The youngest scorer in a UEFA Champions League semi-final by scoring against Juventus in May 2017. The goal came at eighteen years, four months and twenty days.
– The youngest scorer in the Champions League in the history of PSG at just eighteen years, eight months and twenty-three days.
– The first player to get seventh place on the final list of the Ballon d’Or in 2017, making it into the Top 10 at eighteen years, eleven months and eighteen days.
– He became the youngest French striker in a World Cup final and days before he was the youngest to play the World Cup and the earliest to score. These marks were obtained when he was nineteen years, six months and twenty-six days old.
– The youngest footballer to score ten goals in the UEFA Champions League beating his compatriot Karim Benzema, he did so at just eighteen years, eleven months and fifteen days.
– Became the youngest player to score 100 goals in France’s Ligue 1, divided between 84 with PSG and 16 with the AS Monaco team.
– He broke Lionel Messi’s record by becoming the youngest player to reach 25 goals in the UEFA Champions League at 22 years and 80 days.
– Became the first player in the entire history of the UEFA Champions League to score 5 away goals between the round of 16 and the quarter-finals, in the same season.
– Kylian Mbappé has scored in 20 different Champions League matches aged 22 years and 108 days, the youngest ever to do so, beating Lionel Messi’s record in 2010.
Who is Phil Foden, the most talented player according to Pep Guardiola