Unfortunately, four other people died from COVID-19 in Yorkshire hospitals.
The four deaths were recorded between 16:00 on Thursday (July 2) and 16:00 on Friday (July 3), each in another hospital.
Across England, the number of additional deaths recorded in hospitals in the past 24 hours was 39, bringing the total to 28,871.
An NHS statement read: “Another 39 people, who tested positive for Coronavirus (Covid-19), died, bringing the total number of confirmed deaths in hospitals in England to 28,871.
“The patients were between 45 and 99 years old. All patients had known basic health conditions.
“Their families have been informed.”
Yesterday Yorkshire Live reported that the previous day’s data (between 16:00 on Wednesday 1 July and 16:00 on Tuesday 2 July) was the first since April to report no deaths recorded in hospitals in Yorkshire.
The locations of the latest coronavirus deaths in Yorkshire
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust: 0
- Trust Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation: 1
- Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust: 0
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: 1
- Trust NHS Foundation of Calderdale and Huddersfield: 0
- Educational hospitals in Doncaster and Bassetlaw Trust NHS Foundation: 0
- Trust of the NHS Foundation of Harrogate and District: 0
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust: 1
- Leeds and York NHS Foundation Trust partnership: 0
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust: 0
- NHS Trust of Mid Yorkshire Hospitals: 1
- Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust: 0
- Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Trust Foundation: 0
- Trust NHS Foundation of Sheffield: 0
- Sheffield NHS Children’s Foundation Trust: 0
- The NHS Foundation Trust Fund in Rotherham: 0
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust: 0
Follow our dedicated live blog for the latest updates and developments.