Blizzard has published the rules for the newest Mythic+ dungeon tournament, The Great Push, which includes details on the $20,000 USD prize pool breakdown and specific rules such as no spec stacking, no forced 1/3/1 compositions, and the ability to abandon the keystone and restart during Tournament Play.
The Great Push Rules
Here are some of our highlights from The Great Push rules:
- The event will take place on the Tournament Realm, allowing for normalized gear.
- Spec stacking is not allowed.
- Compositions are not limited to exactly 1 Tank, 1 Healer and 3 DPS.
- Affixes will be preset by Blizzard to each dungeon.
- During the Tournament, teams may opt to abandon and restart their key.
Head over to the full rules for more specifics.
Prize Pool Breakdown: