The Arlington County Public Health Division is offering walk-in vaccination clinics for people 16 and older this week. No appointments are required.
Bring any form of identification to confirm your identity (examples include driver’s license, utility bill, insurance card, or pay stub). Arlington residency is not required – anyone from any jurisdiction is welcome.
Walk-ins are welcome from Monday, May 3 to Friday, May 7 at the following sites:
Walter Reed Community Center
- Location: 2909 16th Street South, Arlington, VA 22206
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 10am to 3pm
- Age requirements: 16 years or older (16-17 year olds will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can provide permission to receive the COVID-19 vaccine)
- Vaccine available: Pfizer
- Location: 2100 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 (Parking address: 220 20th Street South)
- Schedule: Monday to Tuesday, from 10am to 3pm; Wednesday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm
- Age requirements: over 18 years
- Vaccine available: Moderna y Johnson & Johnson
People can still schedule appointments by visiting the county website or by calling 703-228-7999.