For this Thursday, April 8, the forecast for weather it foresees afternoon rains and showers in most of Mexico due to the meteorological phenomena that are over the national territory; although maximum temperatures will also be recorded that will reach 40º C.
According to National Meteorological System (SMN), there will be an instability in the climate as a result of meteorological phenomena. First, they indicate that the Front system No. 48 It will extend throughout southern New Mexico, United States, so it will be close to the states that border the northern border of Mexico.
For this reason, you will have a interaction with a dry line over the northeast of the Mexican Republic and with the subtropical jet stream, generating strong gusts of wind in the northwest, north and northeast of the country.
It will also cause isolated rains that could be accompanied by electrical activity in both Nuevo León, Tamaulipas and San Luis Potosí.
Likewise, the weather predicts that there will be a low pressure channel over the center, east and southeast of the national territory, which will have interaction with atmospheric instability higher, resulting in afternoon showers and showers accompanied by gusts of wind, thunderstorms and possible hailstorms; although it can also affect the south of the country, with occasional heavy rains in Chiapas.
Finally, the anticyclonic circulation in the middle levels of the atmosphere will continue with its warm to very hot daytime environment in much of the Mexican Republic. The climate also indicates the presence of a heat wave in entities of the northeast, east, south and southeast of Mexico, including the Yucatan Peninsula and areas of the center of the country.
Minimum temperatures in Mexico for this April 8
– Minimum temperatures of -5 to 0 ° C and frosts: mountainous areas of Chihuahua and Durango.
– Minimum temperatures of 0 to 5 ° C and possible frosts: mountainous areas of Sonora, Zacatecas and the State of Mexico.
Maximum temperatures in Mexico for this April 8
– Maximum temperatures of 40 to 45 ° C: Sonora, Sinaloa, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Michoacán, Guerrero, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Tabasco, Campeche and Yucatán.
– Maximum temperatures of 35 to 40 ° C: Baja California, Baja California Sur, Coahuila, San Luis Potosí, Hidalgo (north), Querétaro (north), Guanajuato (northeast), Nayarit, Jalisco, Colima, State of Mexico (southwest) , Morelos, Puebla (north and southwest) and Quintana Roo.
Rains in Mexico for this April 8
– Intervals of showers with strong punctual rains accompanied by strong gusts of wind during storms: Chiapas.
– Intervals of showers: State of Mexico, Morelos, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Oaxaca, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
– Isolated rains: Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Hidalgo, Veracruz, Mexico City and Guerrero.
– Electrical storms: Durango, Zacatecas, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Guanajuato, Querétaro, Hidalgo, Veracruz, Puebla, Tlaxcala, State of Mexico, Mexico City, Morelos, Jalisco, Colima, Michoacán, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Chiapas , Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
Winds in Mexico for this April 8
– Wind with gusts of 70 to 80 km / h and dust storms: Baja California and Baja California Sur.
– Wind with gusts of 60 to 70 km / h: Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas and Veracruz.
– Wind with gusts of 50 to 60 km / h: Sonora, Durango, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes, Jalisco, San Luis Potosí, Oaxaca, Tabasco, Campeche and Yucatán.
Weather in Tijuana, Saltillo and Monterrey
The weather in Tijuana indicates that it will be a day with a totally cloudy sky due to frontal system No.48, so its maximum temperature will be 22º C and its minimum temperature will be 13º C.
The Saltillo climate It predicts that it will dawn with a clear sky, but at noon it will begin to cloud until the end of the day. Its maximum temperature will indicate 30º C and the minimum will report 13º C.
Finally, the Monterrey climate he points out that it will be similar to Saltillo, as it will dawn with a clear sky; although at noon your sky will be covered. Its maximum temperature is 34º C and the minimum is 20º C.
The news by all means. Download our app!