What is the LED on my AirPods indicating? Discover it here.
The AirPods are devices or wireless headphones color bank developed by Apple. Thanks to its Bluetooth technology, it is possible to connect them to any Apple device and the battery life is excellent.
In addition, their small size makes them easy to take anywhere, they have better audio quality, remote control, built-in microphone and works well for listen to music and even answer calls.
For its part, the light on its housing is an indication to know key information about the AirPods, so it is necessary to clearly know what the lights on the charging case mean.
Where to find the AirPods status light?
First of all, it is proper to clarify that there are several models of AirPods on the market, so the location of the LED will depend on the type of headphones. If they are First and second generation AirPods you will see the light located inside the case, right in the middle of both headphones.
If on the contrary, you have AirPods Pro you will see the light located in the front of wireless charging case. Once you connect the headphones, the light will stay on for a short time (8-9 seconds).
What does the AirPods status light mean?
Each case comes with a light that can reveal data about the status of the AirPods, so it is important to know the meaning of each color. Let’s get started!
- White light – flashing: means that you are preparing to start syncing with Apple computers or other devices.
- Amber light – AirPods inside the case: the amber color indicates that your headphones are at the lowest battery percentage and that it has started to charge.
- Amber light – AirPods out of the case: means the case is low on battery power to charge the wireless earbuds. It is time to connect your case to recharge its battery.
- Amber light – with electrical power source: it means that your case has started to charge.
- Green light – AirPods in the case: indicates that the wireless headphones have reached their maximum charge. You can take them out and use them again.
- Green light – AirPods out of the case: means that the case has reached the maximum load limit.
- Green light – with electrical power source: It is time to disconnect the charger from the electricity because it is 100% charged.
- Flashing amber light: If the light is amber and blinking, there is a pairing error. It may be connected incorrectly or not synchronized properly.
- Without light: It means that the entire battery has been used up. It is necessary to connect them to the power source to turn them back on.
You may also like | The best alternatives to Apple AirPods