If for any reason your Apple AirPods do not sound properly, they may be giving a problem that needs to be solved. If you are in this situation, we are going to tell you a series of tips and tricks to get your AirPods working properly again.
The reason why Apple AirPods have stopped ringing can be diverse. Has the right AirPod stopped working or does the left Iran no longer sound? We tell you some tricks with which you can solve this problem.
Tricks to make AirPods ring again
If the AirPods don’t ring, you can try any of these tricks to see if they work properly again.
- Check that the AirPods are connected to your iPhone or iPad and not to another device.
- You should also check the volume of the iPhone, it is still too low and that is why the AirPods do not sound.
- Verify that the AirPods have battery, you can see it from the iPhone, iPad or by inserting them in the case. The LED should be green.
- See if the AirPods have any external bumps or damage that may affect their operation.
- Clean the AirPods if the speaker area is dirty.
- Check that they are updated, you must go to Settings> General> Information and with the AirPods charging, bring them closer to the iPhone.
If none of this works, you may need to try something more drastic like completely resetting the Apple AirPods by contacting Apple technical support for help and, if necessary, fixing your AirPods. If the AirPods are several years old, the battery may be failing and that’s why they don’t sound. you have been able to solve the problem that was affecting your Apple AirPods and that it made them not sound or work correctly. Sometimes the simplest solution is also the most effective.