Dr Sebastian Gorka worked as deputy assistant to the President of the United States in 2017 and commented on the killing of elite commander Quds Force on January 3. In an exclusive interview with Express.co.uk, dr. Gorka claimed that Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran in 2015 distributed billions of US dollars to Iran, thus allowing the regime to fund Soleimani’s activities across the Middle East. He explained: “Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world and has been for decades.
“As part of the disastrous JCPOA deal on Iran, Obama has distributed over $ 140 billion to Iran’s mullahs criminals.
“This encouraged the regime and helped fund Soleimani’s secret deadly operations against America and our allies.”
Obama agreed on an agreement with Iran in 2015 on his nuclear program, which became known as the Joint Joint Action Plan (JCPOA).
China, France, Russia, the UK and the EU have been signatories to the agreement, under which Iran has made it possible to limit its sensitive nuclear activities and to allow international inspectors in exchange for the lifting of the crippling economic sanctions.
World War 3: Barack Obama
World War 3: Donald Trump
As part of the deal, Tehran regained access to its assets, which had been frozen overseas, and as a result of which the Iranian regime received up to $ 150 billion.
In addition, Tehran was paid $ 1.8 billion by the United States Treasury, which was a refund plus interest for the purchase of military equipment in the 1970s for a total of $ 400 million which was never delivered to the Iran due to the 1979 Iranian Revolution.
In May 2018, Trump unilaterally pulled the United States out of the deal and reimposed punitive sanctions on Iran.
Dr. Gorka, who is also a guest on the first AMERICA radio show, said that there had been “an exquisite intelligence” that Soleimani was planning attacks on American interests and that he deserved to die.
JUST IN: WW3 news: Is World War 3 about to happen?
World War 3: Donald Trump and Barack Obama
He told Express.co.uk: “This is the man who has led Iran’s terrorist attacks on six continents over the past three decades.
“He deserved to die and was to be killed right now since the President had just received” exquisite intelligence “that Soleimani was planning multiple attacks in three countries that would have caused hundreds of other American lives.”
The president of the United States described the Soleimani Thursday as a “total monster” which should have been eliminated long ago.
In an interview with FOX News presenter Laura Ingraham, which aired on Friday, Trump said he ordered the strike against the Iranian general after receiving information that Tehran was planning to attack four U.S. embassies.
DO NOT LOSE
World War III: Iran’s ‘fake execution’ torture on hostages from the US embassy [Latest]
Is Twitter banned in Iran? How the rebels advertise their situation online [Update]
A terrifyingly simple way could lead to a conflict between the US and Iran [Analysis]
World War 3: Dr Sebastian Gorka
World War 3: Qasem Soleimani
The president of the United States said: “I can reveal that I believe it would probably have been four embassies.”
The president’s interview came when news surfaced that the US military launched an attack on another senior Iranian official on the same day he killed Soleimani.
Abdul Reza Shahlai, a Yemen-based financial backer and high-ranking member of the Iranian Quds Force, was targeted in an unsuccessful airstrike.
World War 3: USA-Iran confrontation
A senior American official told the Washington Post, “If we had killed him, we would have bragged that night.”
Shahlai is accused of directing attacks on the United States and coalition forces in Iraq, as well as providing weapons and explosives to anti-US Shiite groups.
It is also believed that both the mastermind behind and the 2007 attack on US forces in Karbala, Iraq, which killed five members of the service, is the plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States in a restaurant in Washington DC in 2011.
World War 3: Donald and Melania Trump
In December, the U.S. Department of State offered $ 15 million for any information on Shahlai’s financial activities, networks and collaborators.
The United States continues to play an active role in Yemen’s civil war that began in 2015 and pits Iranian-backed Houthi against a Saudi-led coalition to control the country.
The U.S. military regularly conducts airstrikes against Al-Qaeda and ISIS affiliated groups and shares intelligence and military advice with the Saudis and its coalition partners.