Xiaomi today launched the Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro, the company’s first ANC-capable neckband earphones in India. It also has ENC for calls, has Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, 10mm bass driver, low-latency audio for gamers, anti-cerumen design that keeps the earbuds wax-free, anti-blockage speaker net that prevents dust particles from entering the device and promise up to 20 hours of battery life.
Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro highlights and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) helps suppress surrounding noise by up to 25dB
- Dual microphones for Environmental noise cancellation (ENC) for calls that suppresses the environmental noise by up to 90% for crystal clear voice calls
- 10mm powerful bass driver
- 125ms low Latency audio
- 36 grams lightweight design
- Magnetic earbuds, anti-wax ear tips, anti-blockage speaker net
- Voice Assistance, Volume / music control and Multifunction Button to answer/reject calls
- Splash- and Sweat-proof (IPX5)
- 150mAh battery offers up to 20 hours of playback, up to 200h standby, micro USB charging port
The Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro comes in Black and Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 1,799 and will be available from Amazon.in and Mi.com starting from 1PM today.