These are the first data of the electric Bentley, the rival of the Rolls-Royce Silent Shadow – News – Hybrids and Electric

That a brand with a history closely linked to large-displacement internal combustion engines has moved to make its range a series of electric cars in its entirety, without a doubt represents a turning point in its journey. It’s what Bentley announced just a few days ago with its “Benyond100” plan, and we’re already looking forward to the Crewe-based manufacturer’s next steps toward full electrification.

And he announces it at the same time that another manufacturer whose identity has been forged around internal combustion engines confirmed that there will probably never be a brand of 100 percent electric cars. We talked about Ferrari and the statements of its CEO, Louis Camilleri, who commented that saying that Ferrari would become an electric car brand was taking things to the extreme.

Meanwhile at Bentley they look to the future and have already decided where the steps of their first electric car will go, which is postulated as a great rival for what will also be the first electric car of its greatest rival, Rolls-Royce and its Silent Shadow .

During the on-line presentation of their strategy called “Beyond100” they announced that its first electric car will arrive during 2025, on which these days statements have been added by Matthias Rabe, head of engineering of the brand and of which Automotive News echoes.

He commented on the top figure in terms of engineering within Bentley: “I do not see a radical change for 2025”, referring to the technology in the field of batteries that its first electric will show off, and that is that although the first electric Bentley will make use of a new platform for them in electric cars, by the time it reaches the market, even if there is another type of technology at their fingertips, long before they will have had to develop their electric, so surely, and Much to his regret, it will arrive with lithium ion batteries.O.

Although as Matthis Rabe himself pointed out, and as this morning we have spoken: “Battery technology is constantly evolving”, so when the first electric Bentley hits the market, it will do so with lithium-ion batteries with a higher energy density and faster charging power, in addition to a less pronounced cost for the firm.

The platform on which it will be based will be the same on which the electric Porsche Taycan and the new Audi RS e-tron sit, the Premium Platform Electric (PPE)Although this is an aspect that has not been confirmed by Bentley, it can be said that it is an open secret.

What type of body we are talking about is still unknown. Since although previously many media, and as Automotive News points out, had commented that the Bentley chief engineer had hinted that It would be an SUV, later he himself dismissed all the rumors saying that he was simply talking about taking advantage of all the interior space to place the batteries under his floor

We will have to wait a few more months to have more contrasted data in this regard, but taking into account the statements of Rabe, Everything indicates that the first electric Bentley will be a large electric saloon, as anticipated by the EXP 100 prototype.

.

Johnson and Von der Leyen agree to “redouble efforts” toward a post-Brexit deal

The British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, and the president of the European Commission (EC), Ursula von der Leyen, they agreed ‘Redouble efforts’ towards a post-Brexit deal in a telephone conversation held this Saturday, a British government spokesman said.

The source noted that during the call, planned to Taking stock of the negotiationsJohnson noted that, while progress has been made, “significant differences persist in several areas” of common concern, including competition and fisheries.

The two leaders agreed that their respective teams will continue negotiations next Monday in London in order to “Redouble efforts to reach an agreement”, which would enter into force at the end, on December 31, of the post-Brexit transition period, which was formally executed on January 31.

For their part, Johnson and Von der Leyen “will remain in contact,” the spokesman said. If they fail to negotiate a bilateral pact, as of January 1, 2021, the United Kingdom and the European Union (EU) will start trading based on the generic, less beneficial regulations of the World Trade Organization (WTO).

.

Bentley confirms that it will be a 100% electric car brand in 2030 – News – Hybrids and Electric

Little by little and although some prestigious firms insist on the opposite, the manufacturers of sports and luxury cars also have to relegate their strategy in the face of the change that will gradually take place within their range in favor of electric cars. Now it has been Bentley that has made its plans known, under a strategy that has called Benyond100.

It is not the only prestigious British firm that articulates its models around the maximum possible luxury that has announced similar plans, since although it is unofficially, the fact that Rolls-Royce is already drawing the lines of its first electric car under The name Silent-Shadow is almost an open secret.

With the name of this plan, Benyond100, the British firm based in Crewe refers to the age of the firm already how they plan to face the immediate future after having completed the centenary. It has to be a change that will take place gradually, as mentioned, with a pure thermal range that will decrease, first in favor of plug-in hybrids, so that later one hundred percent electric cars gain prominence.

They will divide their journey until 2030 into three phases. The first of them imminently, will occur between the presentation of this new strategy, and late 2021, by which time the company claims to have released two new plug-in hybrids.

The second cycle of the Beyond100 plan will take place between 2022 and 2025, by 2026 to have completely eliminated pure thermal models from its range and be offering sonly plug-in and electric hybridsTherefore, the launch of a 100% electric Bentley car should take place in 2025. By then and thanks to the prominence monopolized in sales by plug-in hybrids, the firm expects to have reduced its emissions footprint by around 75 %.

With this strategy, Bentley demonstrates its commitment and awareness to the environment.

The third part of the plan would see its end relegated until 2030, when the firm intends to have completely scrapped any trace of gasoline from its range, which means that for this year plug-in hybrids will not be an option within the Bentley range. leaving all the protagonism centered in 2030 in purely electric cars.

Be inside a large automobile group as the Volkswagen Group gives a room for maneuver and safety Bentley as a “small” manufacturer of luxury cars that others simply cannot enjoy, like Ferrari, to which we have already dedicated an article talking about its future and that will see the light tomorrow.

Bentley has flirted before with the launch of an electric car through the Bentley EXP 100 concept model, an electric concept that, after all, shows the hypothetical electric future of one of the most iconic cars in recent years. compasses in the commercial life of the British manufacturer, the Bentley Continental. By the time it was released a year ago, it already had a theoretical autonomy of 700 kilometers and a recharge power that gave it 80% of the battery in just 15 minutes.

.

▷ Meghan Markle’s vote in the US elections

Meghan Markle’s vote in the US elections.
OKDIARY

05/11/202019:07

In these last American electionss  Meghan Markle has been encouraged to vote in its public comments. ‘Page Six’ has been confirmed by sources close to the Sussex that the Duchess voted days before by post, and they go further by adding that she would also have exercised her right as an American citizen if she continued to live in the United Kingdom.

.

▷ The new virtual BlizzCon will be free for everyone: Blizzard says goodbye to the classic ticket in this edition

BlizzConline will be the event to learn more about Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, and other games.

Blizzard It has been holding a face-to-face event for 15 years where it announces news for its video games, and where fans can meet to participate in all kinds of activities related to their favorite titles. As we already knew, the 2020 pandemic has caused this BlizzCon to become “BlizzConline“an exclusively digital edition destined to maintain tradition from a safer perspective. And with this new format, they also arrive monetization changes.

In a video reviewing Blizzard-related news, products and services, President J. Allen Brack announces that BlizzConline, dated to February 19 and 20, will be free for all viewers. This is, in part, a first for the event: although the opening ceremony has always been free to watch, the rest of the tournaments, contests and collectibles were part of a virtual ticket of 40 dollars / euros.

In spite of everything, a good part of the activities which WoW parents are accustomed to, including competitions, cosplay contests or the fun march of the murlocs, where fans interpret these tribal fish with greater or lesser visual fidelity. Of course, we will also have ads.

In this edition, we will have to closely track Overwatch 2 Y Diablo IV, among other novelties. The former will add campaign heroes and PvE content to Blizzard’s cooperative shooter, while the latter will take a more sinister and traditional approach to the loot progression-based RPG series. Neither has a release date for now.

More about: Blizzard, BlizzConline, BlizzCon 2020, Diablo IV Y Overwatch 2.

.

Flanders wields a 1666 treaty to fish in British waters even if Brexit fails

2 hours posted
6

Share on Social Networks

by hatunruna a lavanguardia.com Sent: ____

Charles II of England had a hectic life. A woman he married in two separate ceremonies, no legitimate children, but a minimum of 12 with his lovers, a beheaded father, and himself spending nine years in exile before taking the thrones of England, Scotland and Ireland after the Cromwell’s death. He spent three of his years in exile in the Flemish city of Bruges and, grateful for their hospitality, in 1666 he awarded them the Privilegie der Visscherie, the privilege of fishermen who gave 50 boats from that city rights …

| labels: United Kingdom , England , Brexi , uk , fishing , boris , France , treaty


Share on Social Networks

.

▷ Pregnant? Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have a secret kept for “confidential reason”

Lapatilla

October 30 2020, 11:28 am

Royal families do not usually have few members, so Meghan Markle and the prince harry They could be gearing up for the announcement of the arrival of a new royal baby.

According to British media reports, the Duchess of Sussex; who won a motion to delay the court battle with the British tabloid for a “confidential” reason, is pregnant and will confirm soon.

According to the report, the judge Mark Warby granted the delay after Meghan’s team gave a “confidential reason” for doing so.

With information from El Farandi

Shortly after the judge’s comments, royal fans began speculating about Meghan Markle’s pregnancy; as he won the bid for a confidential reason that was shared by his legal team in court.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry became parents to their first child Archie Harrison in May 2019. It has never been confirmed whether the couple will attempt to have children again. But nevertheless; The former ‘Suits’ star is speculated to be pregnant and will confirm soon.

The tabloid, citing a source, stated: “It seems certain that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will join your family.”

Meghan would surely be delighted when she emerged victorious in her bid to have a privacy action against a tabloid newspaper postponed for about nine months until next fall.

The trial was to begin in London in January 2021.

Prince Harry’s wife is suing Associated Newspapers by articles in the Mail on Sunday which included parts of a handwritten letter he had sent to his father, Thomas Markle, in August 2018. “My conclusion is that the correct decision in all circumstances is to grant the request”, said the judge. “That means that the test date of January 11, 2021 will become vacant and the test will be rescheduled for a new date in the fall.”

.

Why is it getting harder and harder for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to spend Christmas in England?

Lapatilla

October 29 2020, 2:02 pm

Photo: Archive

It will soon be a year since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left for the United States never to return. They announced it on January 18 after spending more than a month on vacation in Los Angeles, where they spent Christmas with Meghan’s mother instead of with the Royal Family, as had been tradition.

By Vanity Fair

Of course, before formally abandoning their life as royals, the Sussexes returned to the UK in March to say goodbye and finalize the deals for their long-awaited freedom, which was finally granted by Queen Elizabeth II in April. And since then, they have never seen each other again in person.

That is why all the British people were anxious to know how the next Christmas would go when Harry and Meghan had to return yes or yes to England. Although not for pleasure, but because on January 11 the trial that the dukes are holding against Associated Newspaper, which owns several tabloids, is scheduled to be held in London, which they accuse of publishing false information about them.

A legal battle that demands that the couple be present in the courtroom, something that in order to comply with it forces them to travel to England two weeks before the date of the trial to keep the corresponding quarantine that the British government requires of those who enter the country from United States.

But according to what has just been learned, finally that Christmas return could not take place. Well, the judge in charge of the case accepted the formal request that Harry and Meghan’s lawyers have sent to delay this meeting in court for several months.

To read more, enter here

.

Mayweather shows his garage to rage his ‘haters’

Cars The cars that he keeps in that mansion total more than 7,000 hp!

.

▷ Dos ex-Blizzard fundan Frost Giant Studios

From ex-Blizzard they have announced the founding of Frost Giant Studios in Orange County, California.

Tim Morten, CEO of the company, was the chief producer of Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void and has worked for the last six years in the company, although he has gone through numerous studies and has been involved in sagas such as Command & Conquer.

Tim Campbell, meanwhile, was the lead designer for the Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne campaign and has since been involved in numerous projects, most recently Wasteland 3 as director.

The first round of financing has closed with 4.7 million dollars raised by various investors, including Riot Games.

The company’s first game will be an RTS (real-time strategy game) and its goal is for it to be the next great game in the genre.

Real-Time Strategy Returns! We’re launching a new game studio to build the next great RTS! Join us on our journey at https://t.co/qtPYF1CahM! #FrostGiant pic.twitter.com/NRFfu64qCU

— Frost Giant Studios (@Frost_Giant) October 20, 2020

.