The first leg matches of the Champions League round of 16 culminated this week with heart-stopping encounters. Among the games that gave the most to talk about, the 4-1 that the FC Barcelona by the PSG, with a Mbappé plugged in and with a huge streak of plays and goals. For now, rumors loom that the Frenchman could migrate to another club when this season ends.
Another interesting match that was seen in the first leg of the second round of the European tournament was Porto’s victory over Juventus from CR7 2-1, thus complicating Andrea Pirlo’s team for the return match in Italy.
Meanwhile, favorite teams like Bayern Munich, Real Madrid Y Manchester City they got victories and are already with a step in the quarterfinals of the Champions League. In the next note, we will tell you all about the second leg of the championship.
When is the return of the knockout stages of the Champions League?
The round of 16 round starts next Tuesday, March 9, and will have two games at the same time. The second date will also have two games and will be Wednesday March 10. The matches will continue on Tuesday, March 16, and will end with the last two matches on Wednesday, March 17.
What are the matches of the eighth of the Champions League?
Tuesday March 9
- Borussia Dortmund vs. Sevilla (3.00 p. m. hora peruana)
- Juventus vs. FC Porto (3.00 p. m. hora peruana)
Wednesday March 10
- Liverpool vs. RB Leipzig (3.00 p. m. hora peruana)
- PSG vs. FC Barcelona (3.00 p. m. hora peruana)
Tuesday March 16
- Manchester City vs. Borussia Monchengladbach (3.00 p. m. hora peruana)
- Real Madrid vs. Atalanta (3.00 p. m. hora peruana)
Wednesday March 17
- Chelsea vs. Atlético de Madrid (3.00 p. m. hora peruana)
- Báyern Munich vs. Lazio (3.00 p. m. hora peruana)
How were the second leg of the Champions League round of 16?
- FC Barcelona vs. PSG: 1-4
- RB Leipzig vs. Liverpool: 0-2
- FC Porto vs. Juventus: 2-1
- Sevilla vs. Borussia Dortmund: 2-3
- Atlético de Madrid vs. Chelsea: 0-1
- Lazio vs. Bayern Munich: 1-4
- Atalanta vs. Real Madrid: 0-1
- Manchester City vs. Borussia Monchengladbach: 0-2
At what time and where to watch the second leg of the Champions League?
|Borussia Dortmund vs. Sevilla||3.00 pm in Peru||ESPN|
|Juventus vs. FC Porto||3.00 pm in Peru||Fox Sports|
|Liverpool vs. RB Leipzig||3.00 pm in Peru||ESPN|
|PSG vs. FC Barcelona||3.00 pm in Peru||Fox Sports|
|Manchester City vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach||3.00 pm in Peru||ESPN|
|Real Madrid vs. Atalanta||3.00 pm in Peru||Fox Sports|
|Chelsea vs. Atlético de Madrid||3.00 pm in Peru||ESPN|
|Báyern Munich vs. Lazio||3.00 pm in Peru||Fox Sports|
Sports, latest news