Marcus Forss, the ‘gamechanger’ who points to the European Championship

Jill Ellis He once said that “alternates are not alternates; they are ‘gamechangers.” Translated into Spanish, they would be the players capable of turning a game around, also known as revulsive. If there is a single footballer in Europe who conforms to the concept described by the former United States national team, that is Marcus Forss.

After a season on loan at AFC Wimbledon, where he scored 11 goals and distributed 1 assist in League One (English Third Division), the Finn has become a fundamental piece of the Brentford FC, finalist last year of the ‘playoffs’ for promotion to the Premier League. So much so that he has already played his first three games as a senior international.

The 21-year-old striker under the command of Markku Kanerva, opening the can in the victory of Finland in his friendly before France (0-2), helping to achieve the first Finnish win over a reigning world champion in its history. As if that were not enough, he played the 90 minutes of the game; something you are not used to this course.

Of the 13 games he has played with Brentford this season, only in three have he started as a starter, adding just a few 439 minutes. Habitually, Thomas Franck He gives in after the first hour of the game. This did not prevent him, for example, from scoring a double against Stoke City or ‘wetting’ against Luton Town just a minute after jumping onto the pitch.

In the short time of play he has enjoyed, Forss has managed to sign a total of 6 goals; 4 of them coming off the bench, which makes him the best driver of the English Championship and an essential resource for his coach. Every 90 minutes of play, averages 1.12 goals Y 1.76 shots. His face-to-door effectiveness is 63,64%!

His records place him as one of the best placed to dispute the position of Teemo Pukki in the next Eurocup. Or, at the very least, to take over from the forward of his league leader, Norwich City, when his legs falter against Belgium, Denmark O Russia in Group B of the tournament. But, without a doubt, it is the clear favorite to take its place when hanging up the boots.

Unlike Pukki, Marcus Forss is perfectly adapted to the style of play and the demands of a category as tough as the Championship. Not surprisingly, he has been in England since he was 13 years old, when he joined the lower categories of the West Bromwich Albion. It wasn’t until the age of 28 that the former Sevilla, Helsinki, Celtic or Brondby exploded, leading the ‘canaries’ to the Premier League in 2019 with 30 goals.

That course, being the undisputed holder for Daniel Farke, Teemo Pukki averaged a goal every 128 minutes of play. Forss, still unable to contest the position of Ivan Toney (10 goals and 1 assist), goes at a rate of one goal every 73 minutes on the pitch. The sample is still small, but his youth and his tremendous ability to define promise many joys to the ‘bees’ and to a Finland that is beginning to show its ears on the continent.

.

Johnson and Von der Leyen agree to “redouble efforts” toward a post-Brexit deal

The British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, and the president of the European Commission (EC), Ursula von der Leyen, they agreed ‘Redouble efforts’ towards a post-Brexit deal in a telephone conversation held this Saturday, a British government spokesman said.

The source noted that during the call, planned to Taking stock of the negotiationsJohnson noted that, while progress has been made, “significant differences persist in several areas” of common concern, including competition and fisheries.

The two leaders agreed that their respective teams will continue negotiations next Monday in London in order to “Redouble efforts to reach an agreement”, which would enter into force at the end, on December 31, of the post-Brexit transition period, which was formally executed on January 31.

For their part, Johnson and Von der Leyen “will remain in contact,” the spokesman said. If they fail to negotiate a bilateral pact, as of January 1, 2021, the United Kingdom and the European Union (EU) will start trading based on the generic, less beneficial regulations of the World Trade Organization (WTO).

.

▷ Meghan Markle’s vote in the US elections

Meghan Markle’s vote in the US elections.
OKDIARY

05/11/202019:07

In these last American electionss  Meghan Markle has been encouraged to vote in its public comments. ‘Page Six’ has been confirmed by sources close to the Sussex that the Duchess voted days before by post, and they go further by adding that she would also have exercised her right as an American citizen if she continued to live in the United Kingdom.

.

▷ The new virtual BlizzCon will be free for everyone: Blizzard says goodbye to the classic ticket in this edition

BlizzConline will be the event to learn more about Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, and other games.

Blizzard It has been holding a face-to-face event for 15 years where it announces news for its video games, and where fans can meet to participate in all kinds of activities related to their favorite titles. As we already knew, the 2020 pandemic has caused this BlizzCon to become “BlizzConline“an exclusively digital edition destined to maintain tradition from a safer perspective. And with this new format, they also arrive monetization changes.

In a video reviewing Blizzard-related news, products and services, President J. Allen Brack announces that BlizzConline, dated to February 19 and 20, will be free for all viewers. This is, in part, a first for the event: although the opening ceremony has always been free to watch, the rest of the tournaments, contests and collectibles were part of a virtual ticket of 40 dollars / euros.

In spite of everything, a good part of the activities which WoW parents are accustomed to, including competitions, cosplay contests or the fun march of the murlocs, where fans interpret these tribal fish with greater or lesser visual fidelity. Of course, we will also have ads.

In this edition, we will have to closely track Overwatch 2 Y Diablo IV, among other novelties. The former will add campaign heroes and PvE content to Blizzard’s cooperative shooter, while the latter will take a more sinister and traditional approach to the loot progression-based RPG series. Neither has a release date for now.

More about: Blizzard, BlizzConline, BlizzCon 2020, Diablo IV Y Overwatch 2.

.

Flanders wields a 1666 treaty to fish in British waters even if Brexit fails

2 hours posted
6

Share on Social Networks

by hatunruna a lavanguardia.com Sent: ____

Charles II of England had a hectic life. A woman he married in two separate ceremonies, no legitimate children, but a minimum of 12 with his lovers, a beheaded father, and himself spending nine years in exile before taking the thrones of England, Scotland and Ireland after the Cromwell’s death. He spent three of his years in exile in the Flemish city of Bruges and, grateful for their hospitality, in 1666 he awarded them the Privilegie der Visscherie, the privilege of fishermen who gave 50 boats from that city rights …

| labels: United Kingdom , England , Brexi , uk , fishing , boris , France , treaty


Share on Social Networks

.

▷ Pregnant? Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have a secret kept for “confidential reason”

Lapatilla

October 30 2020, 11:28 am

Royal families do not usually have few members, so Meghan Markle and the prince harry They could be gearing up for the announcement of the arrival of a new royal baby.

According to British media reports, the Duchess of Sussex; who won a motion to delay the court battle with the British tabloid for a “confidential” reason, is pregnant and will confirm soon.

According to the report, the judge Mark Warby granted the delay after Meghan’s team gave a “confidential reason” for doing so.

With information from El Farandi

Shortly after the judge’s comments, royal fans began speculating about Meghan Markle’s pregnancy; as he won the bid for a confidential reason that was shared by his legal team in court.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry became parents to their first child Archie Harrison in May 2019. It has never been confirmed whether the couple will attempt to have children again. But nevertheless; The former ‘Suits’ star is speculated to be pregnant and will confirm soon.

The tabloid, citing a source, stated: “It seems certain that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will join your family.”

Meghan would surely be delighted when she emerged victorious in her bid to have a privacy action against a tabloid newspaper postponed for about nine months until next fall.

The trial was to begin in London in January 2021.

Prince Harry’s wife is suing Associated Newspapers by articles in the Mail on Sunday which included parts of a handwritten letter he had sent to his father, Thomas Markle, in August 2018. “My conclusion is that the correct decision in all circumstances is to grant the request”, said the judge. “That means that the test date of January 11, 2021 will become vacant and the test will be rescheduled for a new date in the fall.”

.

Why is it getting harder and harder for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to spend Christmas in England?

Lapatilla

October 29 2020, 2:02 pm

Photo: Archive

It will soon be a year since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left for the United States never to return. They announced it on January 18 after spending more than a month on vacation in Los Angeles, where they spent Christmas with Meghan’s mother instead of with the Royal Family, as had been tradition.

By Vanity Fair

Of course, before formally abandoning their life as royals, the Sussexes returned to the UK in March to say goodbye and finalize the deals for their long-awaited freedom, which was finally granted by Queen Elizabeth II in April. And since then, they have never seen each other again in person.

That is why all the British people were anxious to know how the next Christmas would go when Harry and Meghan had to return yes or yes to England. Although not for pleasure, but because on January 11 the trial that the dukes are holding against Associated Newspaper, which owns several tabloids, is scheduled to be held in London, which they accuse of publishing false information about them.

A legal battle that demands that the couple be present in the courtroom, something that in order to comply with it forces them to travel to England two weeks before the date of the trial to keep the corresponding quarantine that the British government requires of those who enter the country from United States.

But according to what has just been learned, finally that Christmas return could not take place. Well, the judge in charge of the case accepted the formal request that Harry and Meghan’s lawyers have sent to delay this meeting in court for several months.

To read more, enter here

.

▷ Dos ex-Blizzard fundan Frost Giant Studios

From ex-Blizzard they have announced the founding of Frost Giant Studios in Orange County, California.

Tim Morten, CEO of the company, was the chief producer of Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void and has worked for the last six years in the company, although he has gone through numerous studies and has been involved in sagas such as Command & Conquer.

Tim Campbell, meanwhile, was the lead designer for the Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne campaign and has since been involved in numerous projects, most recently Wasteland 3 as director.

The first round of financing has closed with 4.7 million dollars raised by various investors, including Riot Games.

The company’s first game will be an RTS (real-time strategy game) and its goal is for it to be the next great game in the genre.

Real-Time Strategy Returns! We’re launching a new game studio to build the next great RTS! Join us on our journey at https://t.co/qtPYF1CahM! #FrostGiant pic.twitter.com/NRFfu64qCU

— Frost Giant Studios (@Frost_Giant) October 20, 2020

.

StarCraft 2 stops producing content 10 years after launch, but Blizzard will keep it alive

It seems that new games based on the franchise are not being ruled out, with no sequel announced yet.

In July 2010 it was put on sale StarCraft 2, a game that has remained the dominant RTS as it was with its predecessor. Now, Blizzard announces the cessation of development of new content for this title, which means that we will not have more commanders or chests to buy. But that does not necessarily mean that he will die.

Of course, the lack of news will put off many players, but the servers will remain active as up to now and their developers have confirmed that we will continue to have updates with balance adjustments and bug fixes, “focusing primarily on what matters most to our core and competitive community.”

StarCraft 2 Image

Qualifying this last point, Blizzard ensures that SC2 will continue to maintain its usual representation in the eSports scene from the hand of ESL Gaming and GSL. What about the IP as such? In the past, the Warcraft fathers had no qualms about listing their most relevant games for the future. Right now StarCraft doesn’t have a sequel on the horizon, but it seems that something like this is not ruled out.

Or at least, it is what can be read between the lines following the closing of the entry. Producer Rob Bridenbecker concludes, “We will keep you posted on any and all plans we have for future forays into the Koprulu sector.” In the absence of something more specific, we remind you that Blizzard has announced Overwatch 2 Y Diablo IV (plus the spin-off Immortal) as well as the imminent expansion Shadowlands WoW, so it will surely be a while until we see their next big game.

More about: Starcraft 2 Y Blizzard.

.

Meghan Markle was accused of plagiarizing a speech

8 hours posted
3

Share on Social Networks

Lapatilla

October 16 2020, 12:02 pm

Foto archivo: Shutterstock

Meghan Markle spoke last Tuesday at the Most Powerful Women Next Gen Summit on a more than current topic: the tremendous impact that social networks generate.

By Clarion

The event was organized by Fortune magazine and their participation was highly commented.

“There are very few things in this world where the person who is interacting with it is called a ‘user’. People addicted to drugs are called ‘users’ and people who use social networks, too, ”Meghan said in a section of her presentation.

“They are an addiction,” he added as a reinforcement to this idea and the main reason for his decision to have personal accounts. His ideas were powerful. However, later, a large number of his audience took to Twitter precisely to highlight that Prince Harry’s wife had taken her information from the documentary “The dilemma of social networks” from Netflix.

To read more, enter here


Share on Social Networks

.